IGNORED

If Millen Does Go..

CiderArmyy

What would happen to steve wigley? looks like he persuaded and bought Rose and Caulker to the club but reading comments on here he doesn't exactly help Millen shout out instructions or writes notes, just stands there.

Would you want him to stay or IF we get a new manager bring their backroom staff in?

Thoughts?

What would happen to steve wigley? looks like he persuaded and bought Rose and Caulker to the club but reading comments on here he doesn't exactly help Millen shout out instructions or writes notes, just stands there.

Would you want him to stay or IF we get a new manager bring their backroom staff in?

Thoughts?

I think apart from Wigley and the bloke who does the warming up, all of the backroom staff have been with the club since Tinnion was here, they have there feet well and truly under the table, in most cases when any establishment gains new management it is designed to freshen things up and I wonder if that is what the club needs right now a different set of voices to be able to successfully change the direction that the club is going.

It does all seem a bit too comfortable for the current backroom team and in times like we are in I think you do have to look at the club as a whole and see where changes are necessary.

So if we do get a new manager in the next few weeks/months then it is my belief that he should bring his own people in and be comfortable from day one

Thoughts?

COMPLETE CHANGE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

Guest Mr Mosquito

I think that id millen goes then its time for a fresh start, scrap the lot of them and start over with new faces who bring fresh ideas!

I remember when Terry Cooper took over, the club was in Div 4 and had no money and it was truely a fresh start with new faces. The club went from strength to strength and in just 8 seasons we were on the verge of top flight football under Joe Jordan. Had Joe Jordan stayed and not buggered off to Hearts I reckon we would have made the promised land by 1992.

I remember when Terry Cooper took over, the club was in Div 4 and had no money and it was truely a fresh start with new faces. The club went from strength to strength and in just 8 seasons we were on the verge of top flight football under Joe Jordan. Had Joe Jordan stayed and not buggered off to Hearts I reckon we would have made the promised land by 1992.

Exactly, the sooner this happenes the better i say... :fingerscrossed:

Archived