IGNORED

Paddy Power

SuperFly2002

Paddy Power.com have us listed today at 3/1 to go down !!!

Are things really that bad ?

They are being to good to us,we are the worst team in the division as the stats clearly show.

sorry i cannot believe SL has not acted already.

very very concerning times regards our chairman's decisions at present.

The bookies don't set the odds based on what they think will happen. They are a reflection of where the money is being placed. Nothing more

Actually, it's a bit of both. Compilers will set figures for opening odds. You wouldn't get evens on Spain to beat Lithuania, if you put in a bet before anyone else.

I would think the bookies would consider the financial position and resources of each club and feel we have a better chance than clubs like Palace/Pompey etc. in other words they are expecting us to buy our way out of trouble, one way or another. To be honest, with 36 games to go I would expect us to get out of trouble, but something will need to change pretty soon.

The bookies don't set the odds based on what they think will happen. They are a reflection of where the money is being placed. Nothing more

and i must add nearly every single event a bookmaker prices up is based on what they think will happen. Occasionaly they may shortern something a little because they know they will see money for it befofrehand (England, Man Utd, Kauto Star etc etc) but they cant shortern it too much or shrewd punters will pick them off on the other teams.

Archived