IGNORED

Women In Away Ends

RedRock

As a follow up to the Fellows Park thread. Living up in Tamworth (cue Arraon Brown link) at the time far easier to get tickets for the away terrace than our own. So was on the terrace standing in proximity to two blokes with their girl friends who were clearly non-natives and had been 'clocked' by the locals as such. Abuse levels were rising past threatening to the physical attack stage but they resolutely stood their ground (while I with as much dignity as possible nipped over the wall into our section) .

Really odd, a couple of years later was at the Watford match (again massive City support 6k plus) blow me in the middle of the home thugs 2 City fans and their girlfriends clocked again and this time exited.

More recently, wasn't their a case of a couple of blokes and their girlfriends sat right in amongst the Soul Crew and being spotted.

Anyone know if these are the same couples? Must have a death wish or something.

Guest redcliff red

How could they be spotted as away fans?

I've sat in the wrong end loads of times and never been ousted. Or were they wearing wait-coasts, a red neckerchief, trousers help up by string and chewing on a long piece of grass?

I've sat in the wrong end loads of times and never been ousted.

So have I, but if you notice, the OP said that their were two women there. Now when I have been in the away end I have always kept my mouth shut. But.... in my experience women find it very difficult to do that and cannot help themselves yapping through entire football matches.

Running for cover........................

There was an away fan sat near me last weekend. How could you tell? Well he was wearing a Norwich cap.

That probably made it a bit obvious, though nobody seemed overly bothered.

Certain teams are fairly innocuous and so are some areas of the ground.

Now if you had someone in the EE wearing a Cardiff City cap..............

Archived