IGNORED

Not Much Happening Is There ?

The Red Planet

No game this weekend, we're propping up the table, it's obvious Milly will be given a few more weeks to turn things round. There will be no squad changes for a while.

You can tell things are quiet on here when the last three postings currently are all on nostalgia threads (not that I mind a bit of that, as I can remember most of what is being discussed).

I think I will go off and watch that eye candy Kate Humble on Autumnwatch.

At least that programme (made in and transmitted from Bristol) is a local success story.

No game this weekend, we're propping up the table, it's obvious Milly will be given a few more weeks to turn things round. There will be no squad changes for a while.

You can tell things are quiet on here when the last three postings currently are all on nostalgia threads (not that I mind a bit of that, as I can remember most of what is being discussed).

At least that programme (made in and transmitted from Bristol) is a local success story.

I Heard they were moving it to Wales to be closer to kate's home and the casualty crew!

I also heard we have a creative midfielder and a left back coming in....

..sometime in the fall of 2011

I Heard they were moving it to Wales to be closer to kate's home and the casualty crew!

I also heard we have a creative midfielder and a left back coming in....

What are you on about my Cuban friend ?

You really think we need a creative midfielder and and a competent left back ?

Please, give me a break (kidding of course, Doctor - you have put your finger on the pulse of our current team and diagnosed the remedy)

..sometime in the fall of 2011

i know nutting. dunno.gif

absolutemente nada.

but i do know what i like!

there are dozens of young lads out here who would put their bodies in front of a marauding right winger to stop a ball getting through.

i say to stevie l i can manage team yes? from here in cuba... for free. can i do worse? i think the answer is no. but what do i know. nada. more rum per favore mi amor. y un havana grande. mafia.gif a si.

flip i'm losin it here; its too hot today, fryin the brain cells. i need to go for a run.

I did and just 4 minutes with the lovely Kate would be just fine :yes:

I love doing things twice :blush:

I did and just 4 minutes with the lovely Kate would be just fine :yes:

I love doing things twice :blush:

Blimey, she's not that great , she's skin and bones and keeps telling everyone to "SHUT UP". Bit of a twitterer too.

Anyway if you're that interested, my wife saw her shopping at Cribbs Causeway at the w/e, apparently she was buying clothes for the new series.speechless-smiley-040.gif

What's this about the follow up programme (with the double barreled bloke who keeps on nancily pushing his hair back with his glasses) being called Autumn Watch Unsprung the whole point is it's SpringWatch Unsprung, isn't it?doh.gif

The Starlings on the heads bit was good but Simon King's replacement was bloody awful.

That's all I have to say on the matter.disapointed2se.gifbanghead.gif

Blimey, she's not that great , she's skin and bones and keeps telling everyone to "SHUT UP". Bit of a twitterer too.

Anyway if you're that interested, my wife saw her shopping at Cribbs Causeway at the w/e, apparently she was buying clothes for the new series.speechless-smiley-040.gif

What's this about the follow up programme (with the double barreled bloke who keeps on nancily pushing his hair back with his glasses) being called Autumn Watch Unsprung the whole point is it's SpringWatch Unsprung, isn't it?doh.gif

The Starlings on the heads bit was good but Simon King's replacement was bloody awful.

That's all I have to say on the matter.disapointed2se.gifbanghead.gif

Nogbad

Just as well my missus does not see this, but Kate Humble - Skin and Bones" ? Disagree - I would.

Nothing to do with football I know, but as you mention Simon King, he is a local celebrity here in the S.West . Having met him several times, I can tell you he is a great bloke (who makes fantastic wildlife films based here in Bristol, of which we should be proud) but he does have a serious problem. He is not in interested in local sport, so no BCFC connection there.

So (referring to a recent topic on here) I don't think we can get him on the "We Need The New Stadium" video.

Nogbad

Just as well my missus does not see this, but Kate Humble - Skin and Bones" ? Disagree - I would.

Nothing to do with football I know, but as you mention Simon King, he is a local celebrity here in the S.West . Having met him several times, I can tell you he is a great bloke (who makes fantastic wildlife films based here in Bristol, of which we should be proud) but he does have a serious problem. He is not in interested in local sport, so no BCFC connection there.

So (referring to a recent topic on here) I don't think we can get him on the "We Need The New Stadium" video.

I've never met Simon King but my wife's family knew his family when they were children/teenagers and I'm pretty sure later on my now brother in law went out with his sister for a while.

From what I can gather his first love was wildlife from an early age, and certainly never football.

Funny you lurid fascination with Kate Humble, nothing to get overly excited about in my book. Still, it takes all sorts - over excitable chatterboxes leave me a bit cold, but I suppose she's 'alright',

You're right about the fantastic locally produced wildlife films and how we should be proud of them.

Another one to graduate from the Natural History Unit is a cameraman called Kevin Flay who I spotted on one of Attenborough's epics recently filming in some jungle and actually having a speaking part.

He used to be a big City fan, no doubt still is, and it was about the first time I can remember seeing him since he joined our carload on a few away matches, including memorably Swindon, in the mid 80's.

Archived