IGNORED

Leeds Away

Kid in the Riot

Right then you miserable bastards, our marquee away day of the season is next month - DIRTY LEEDS.

We've booked into this hotel, Saturday night, £42 a room: http://www.etaphotel.com/gb/hotel-6002-etap-hotel-etap-hotel-leeds-centre/location.shtml

Apparently it's proper cheap up there and that. And the girls don't wear 'owt on a night out.

Who's coming to get sloshed on cyder?

I'll be there as long as its not all ticket for away fans. I've recently moved to Manchester but any excuse to get back the right side of the pennines (sorry, the Yorkshireman in me took over there!)

Tis a great night out, the birds do indeed wear 'nowt' but it isn't that cheap to be honest. There's some great ale pubs though if there are any CAMRA members out there? The Scarborough Taps opposite the station has always got a great selection on, as does Mr Foley's on the Headrow. Those pubs always tend to have a couple of ciders on too, though most places you're looking at Strongbow or nothing- Natch hasn't made it this far north yet! If its half naked, drunken, easy women you're after try Revolution on Millenium Sq or any bar on Greek St. Or most bars in Leeds to be honest:winner_third_h4h:

Right then you miserable bastards, our marquee away day of the season is next month - DIRTY LEEDS.

We've booked into this hotel, Saturday night, £42 a room: http://www.etaphotel.../location.shtml

Apparently it's proper cheap up there and that. And the girls don't wear 'owt on a night out.

Who's coming to get sloshed on cyder?

My band stayed in the Etap hotel in Leeds not long back it's really good priced for what you get, the room is really small and the showers are even smaller! The breakfast isn't the best either it's all healthy no bacon in sight! As for parking there is a pub across the road with pay and display parking which you can get over night, but you have to be up at 7:30am to renew your ticket we thought you would of been able to get away with it but luckily my friend went down and to put the ticket on the car about 7:15 and he said there was a Warden there waiting for 7:30 to start putting tickets on cars. Hope this helps!

This is the last ground I've yet to been to in the Championship (expect many others are the same) so definitely will try to get tickets. Expect the points-system will be used here?

If the performances and results don't change over the next three matches then I don't think getting a ticket will be a issue!

8 of us had planned to go but we're losing interest to be honest, may just go out on the piss and give the football a miss.

Archived