IGNORED

Football-rumours

hinsleburg

09 Oct 2010 20:28:17

Bristol city news: martin o"neil has been approched to come in this season too help milan out! but has been told it wiil be just for this season and that will reflected in this wages landsdown will be offering him,

Woulden't suprise me if one of the blue few put that on there, if i'm totally honest i woulden't want him at our club anyway. Don't like big names at our club(par david james)

Don't know about gas, but certainly someone with a poor education. Lots of spilling mistakes. And no big letters before people's names. And who's the chap landsdown?

Oh well. Perhaps Saturday evening, Red Bull fuelled nonsense. And talking of Saturday evening nonsense, wasn't Wagner good on the X Factor?

Don't know about gas, but certainly someone with a poor education. Lots of spilling mistakes. And no big letters before people's names. And who's the chap landsdown?

Oh well. Perhaps Saturday evening, Red Bull fuelled nonsense. And talking of Saturday evening nonsense, wasn't Wagner good on the X Factor?

I didn't know you had to have an A level in Grammer to post on here, poor education out of order mate. Loads of people write on here with poor grammer so they must all of had bad education aswell. Out of order

09 Oct 2010 20:28:17

Bristol city news: martin o"neil has been approched to come in this season too help milan out! but has been told it wiil be just for this season and that will reflected in this wages landsdown will be offering him,

I know its not true, atleast i hope its not! this would be pointless and very dear! the only time i would want to see Martin O'neil at Bristol City is in the managers hot seat!

Redcliffe 78.

Nothing to do with having an A level in grammar - I guess that's what you meant? In my mind getting some fundamentals right - like the spilling of the Millen and Lansdown - give credibility to what's being said.

Rather than simply smelling gas or calling the chap a ****.

Anyway. Got to go. Farming Today is on.

Redcliffe 78.

Nothing to do with having an A level in grammar - I guess that's what you meant? In my mind getting some fundamentals right - like the spilling of the Millen and Lansdown - give credibility to what's being said.

Rather than simply smelling gas or calling the chap a ****.

Anyway. Got to go. Farming Today is on.

Fair enough on this thread, but it pisses me of when people get criticised for there grammer. Farmer today wicked i bet u read Horse & Hound aswell. Oh and the spilling thing was obviously a wind up.

Archived