IGNORED

We Don't Need Another Striker!

redlandrebel

Why oh why are we bringing another stiker - On-loan striker Sam Vokes set for Bristol City return. I'm sure Sam Vokes is good but with Pittman, Haynes, Stead, Clarkson and Maynard (still off I know) we're covered. So why don't we get a defender or a creative midfielder in on loan? It's not fire power we're short off - it's balls into the box and cover at the back that we're lacking. Frankly this kind of signing inspires zero confidence in KM. Like Maradona who used more players than any other in his qualifying world cup rounds, we've used more players than any other side in the Championship this season, and it's obviously not doing us any favours. Surely he needs to get the players he's got to gel together and not rush off and bring in a bargain which frankly will have an unnecesary and unsettling effect on our current strike force.

Why oh why are we bringing another stiker - On-loan striker Sam Vokes set for Bristol City return. I'm sure Sam Vokes is good but with Pittman, Haynes, Stead, Clarkson and Maynard (still off I know) we're covered. So why don't we get a defender or a creative midfielder in on loan? It's not fire power we're short off - it's balls into the box and cover at the back that we're lacking. Frankly this kind of signing inspires zero confidence in KM. Like Maradona who used more players than any other in his qualifying world cup rounds, we've used more players than any other side in the Championship this season, and it's obviously not doing us any favours. Surely he needs to get the players he's got to gel together and not rush off and bring in a bargain which frankly will have an unnecesary and unsettling effect on our current strike force.

Wasn't his loan period with us until January? Just means he is now fit enough to play, so he may as well be here as I guess we're still paying him anyway!

Archived