IGNORED

Good Old England Pussies Strike Again

Esmond Million's Bung

Montenegro a country a little bigger than Bristol and Englands overpaid pussies can't beat them.

Glen Johnson was appalling.

Lescott is not good enough.

Barry is one of the top ten highest paid players in the world and was the worst player on the pitch.

Crouch proved how limited he is.

Rooney is a giant cock at the moment.

and not forgetting SWP the black Norman Wisdom.

Crapello is clueless however he allowed Young and Adam Johnson to take free kicks throughout the game was beyond me.

Yes the officials were awful, but that was pathetic.

Agree with all the above. And is it just me who gets pissed off when players don't bother to sing national anthem?

Doesn't sound like a big deal but what happened to being proud of representing your country?

Rooney actually bottled out of 3 challenges tonight, overpaid, don't care and no pride whatsover. You only have read about that ugly little Argy turd Tevez talking about quitting the game already, I wonder if he would be thinking the same if he was working in a factory or a Chilean coal mine, just proves how overpaid footballers are and how little they actually care about the game.

and what makes matters worse is why could'nt this pile of dog shit have been shown on sky, shit like tonight and sky deserve each other.

Archived