IGNORED

Bristol City Legends

mundz18

Hey,

Past week i've been bored so i have went on the creation centre on EA Sports and made a Bristo City Legends team.

Hopefully it worked out alright, you can download it to your PS3 or Xbox and play as them by bookmarking it on your PC, you may have to make an account to sign in.

Heres the link: http://www.ea.com/uk...creation-centre

Once you've signed in type in Bristol City Legends on the creation zone main screen where it says 'look for specific team'.

The team will then show up, click on it then press 'Bookmark', once you have done that then go on your console, go to creation centre in 'My Fifa'

and it should be there waiting for you. Cheers

Let me know what you think

Hey,

Past week i've been bored so i have went on the creation centre on EA Sports and made a Bristo City Legends team.

Hopefully it worked out alright, you can download it to your PS3 or Xbox by bookmarking it on your PC, you may have to make an account to sign in.

Heres the link: http://www.ea.com/uk...creation-centre

Once you've signed in type in Bristol City Legends on the creation zone main screen where it says 'look for specific team'.

The team will then show up, click on it then press 'Bookmark', once you have done that then go on your console, go to creation centre in 'My Fifa'

and it should be there waiting for you. Cheers

Let me know what you think

We have had this several times without having to register so why don't you just tell us your team?

We have had this several times without having to register so why don't you just tell us your team?

Well I only done the 22 which is:

Gibson

Moller

Sweeny

Carey

Wedlock

Hunter

Newman

Merrick

Barnard

Bell

Tainton

Murray

Gow

Doherty...

Tinnion

Mann

Jacki

Ateyo

Cheesley

Ritchie

Garland

Super Bob

Well I only done the 22 which is:

Gibson

Moller

Sweeny

Carey

Wedlock

Hunter

Newman

Merrick

Barnard

Bell

Tainton

Murray

Gow

Doherty...

Tinnion

Mann

Jacki

Ateyo

Cheesley

Ritchie

Garland

Super Bob

Really tricky.. Basso is my number one though. Kevin Mabbutt and Andy Cole is up there as well and Glyn Riley & Steve Neville deserves a special recognition. Gary Shelton should also be mentioned if Tom is.

A question like this should not be answered in a hurry. Beginning to understand how many truly great players that have been left out..

I've created a 70's team, search under "Bristol City 70s"

GK John Shaw

RB Gerry Sweeney

CB Norman Hunter

CB Gary Collier

LB Geoff Merrick

RM Trevor Tainton

CM Jimmy Mann

CM Gerry Gow

LM Clive Whitehead

CF Chris Garland

CF Tom Ritchie