IGNORED

Reading

Abraham Romanovich

In my opinion even the most optimistic fan can see at best a point against Cardiff and most would be grateful not to concede a hatful.

That means Reading on Tuesday night becomes a very big game, we are anchored on the bottom and without a home win.

A must win game ? more than likely with QPR on Friday night, if we are not to be cast adrift at the bottom.

As always the first goal will be important and I dread to think the reaction if we concede, supporters patience is wearing thin and it will quickly turn to anger if another shambolic performance is presented.

Sorry to be so negative but I think this game could be pivotal.Cardiff away is tough, Reading at home is winnable anything less,

Well who knows?

I actually think we will be 7 yes that's seven points better off off come next Saturday. Not because we have a great team or manager but because if I think realistically about the next 3 games, I will be very sad and depressed. A football fan in my opinion should be as optamistic as possibly or there be no point in following football. And no I'm not burying my head in the sand, I am just choosing to remain positive and believe.

I actually think we will be 7 yes that's seven points better off off come next Saturday. Not because we have a great team or manager but because if I think realistically about the next 3 games, I will be very sad and depressed. A football fan in my opinion should be as optamistic as possibly or there be no point in following football. And no I'm not burying my head in the sand, I am just choosing to remain positive and believe.

Thats just crazy!

so you think we'll win 2 and draw 1 of the next three.Why? What will change in the next 7 days from the previous 10 weeks .

What do you base this on? Being positive is all good and well but blind faith is just foolish.

Thats just crazy!

so you think we'll win 2 and draw 1 of the next three.Why? What will change in the next 7 days from the previous 10 weeks .

What do you base this on? Being positive is all good and well but blind faith is just foolish.

I'm actually confident we will beat QPR next week:shocking: , game against the leaders live on tv always brings the best out of us. The Reading game will depend a lot on how we do at Cardiff, if we go there and get something then confidence will be high for Reading.

7 points is not out of the question, but there again nil points from these 3 isnt either!!!!

I'm actually confident we will beat QPR next week:shocking: , game against the leaders live on tv always brings the best out of us. The Reading game will depend a lot on how we do at Cardiff, if we go there and get something then confidence will be high for Reading.

7 points is not out of the question, but there again nil points from these 3 isnt either!!!!

TBH 0 points is far more likely than 7 on current form. Lets hope the lads actually turn up tomorrow and prove all us doubters wrong.

Thats just crazy!

We are well over due a win and a good win a that. I just happen to feel that will come tommorrow in Taff land. This then will be a catalyst for the reading game which funnily enough is the game I see us dropping points in, an entraining score draw me thinks and as stated above we seem to play well when facing tough opposition on the telly, so our first home win of the season beacons.

Call it blind faith, gut instinct,stupidity , praying for a miracle or what ever you like. Things have got to turn around some time and football is a funny old game.

I would say another seven points adrift,can not see us winning any of the next three,millen will be gone at the end of the three games.

I cant see us winning any of the next 4. Maybe a point at home to Reading and maybe a point at Boro. I really hope I'm wrong but I expect us to be well adrift at the bottom and looking for a new manager after the trip to the Riverside

We are well over due a win and a good win a that. I just happen to feel that will come tommorrow in Taff land. This then will be a catalyst for the reading game which funnily enough is the game I see us dropping points in, an entraining score draw me thinks and as stated above we seem to play well when facing tough opposition on the telly, so our first home win of the season beacons.

Call it blind faith, gut instinct,stupidity , praying for a miracle or what ever you like. Things have got to turn around some time and football is a funny old game.

So your optimism is based on nothing more than a feeling! Don't worry I won't say I told you so after we get beaten tomorrow.

I think we will win one of the home matches next week, not down to sublime football more likely due to law of averages that eventually we have to get away with it and take three points.

So your optimism is based on nothing more than a feeling! Don't worry I won't say I told you so after we get beaten tomorrow.

I think we will win one of the home matches next week, not down to sublime football more likely due to law of averages that eventually we have to get away with it and take three points.

I can't believe your slating someone for trying to be optimistic. You might disagree with them that's fine. I think i disagree that we can get 7 out of the next 3 games but he does have a point.

I don't think its complete blind faith as you call it. yes our form has been bad but there are times in the past where we have got surprise wins in the middle of poor runs. Last season at home to West Brom proves this...

I can't believe your slating someone for trying to be optimistic. You might disagree with them that's fine. I think i disagree that we can get 7 out of the next 3 games but he does have a point.

Im not slating anyone, I m saying I don't understand how any City fan who attends matches can think the team we have witnessed to date are going to take 7 from 9 points in the next 7 days. It makes no sense. He has no other reason for saying this other than a feeling! Im just saying I'd rather look at the past performances ,result and the facts to come to a conclusion.

I don't think its complete blind faith as you call it. yes our form has been bad but there are times in the past where we have got surprise wins in the middle of poor runs. Last season at home to West Brom proves this...

So you agree with me, if we were to win it would be a complete surprise! Of course 'it's a funny old game' and it could happen but it's very unlikely and for it to happen many things have to go are way on the day.

Well my friend i am afraid I do not have a crystal ball so yes my opinion is based on my gut feelings(the same gut feelings that won me £1500 when Stoke played newcastle the other week might add) and may well be naive or clouded and there us every possibility I will be on here tommorrow afternoon with egg all over my face but until that happens I will enjoy my own optimism and keep spreading the good vibes.

So COYR.

Well my friend i am afraid I do not have a crystal ball so yes my opinion is based on my gut feelings(the same gut feelings that won me £1500 when Stoke played newcastle the other week might add) and may well be naive or clouded and there us every possibility I will be on here tommorrow afternoon with egg all over my face but until that happens I will enjoy my own optimism and keep spreading the good vibes.

So COYR.

Good on you. Im not try to piss on your fire I was just trying to understand your optismism.

And who knows I could be the one with egg on my face.

Good on you. Im not try to piss on your fire I was just trying to understand your optismism.

And who knows I could be the one with egg on my face.

I know your not fella and in the nicest way possible i hope you do have egg on your face. As we've said football is a funny old game so fingers crossed

I have to disagree, sorry! Personally I'm looking at 9 points from the same. City are going to start playing football soon and anyone who thinks the players we have don't have the credentials, it's your right to have an opinion.

Click they will and hopefully it's look out the woolly backs at the Lego stadium tomorrow. Only sorry I have to work and won't be there to see it. Only leaves for me to remind everyone, there's only one CITY - COME ON YOU REDS.

P.S. (As I can't attend the game I have invested the potential cost of said trip. I should have a tidy packet to pick at Ladbrookes this time tomorrow).

Thats just crazy!

I just love being the fool I am!

So COYR.

How much did you put on Stoke?! I'm guessing you bet in-play but this must have been a pretty hefty stake...

How much did you put on Stoke?! I'm guessing you bet in-play but this must have been a pretty hefty stake...

I put £50 of my 'betting bank' that I have accumulated so far with coral on at half time with odds of 28-1 for Stoke to win 2-1. I don't know why I just felt strongly that it would happen even though they were very poor in the first half so I went with it. Now I realise this with the stake only comes to £1450 so before I get shot down I had a smaller bet on before kick off for Stoke to win.

Another 3 goals conceeded, but a better result than most anticipated.

So now on to Tuesday.

Keith Millen has done a lot for this club and deserves respect , he is a good No2 but is unsuited in the role of manager.

I feel Lansdown has painted himself into a corner, and will be reluctant to fire KM after such a recent appointment.

My only hope is that they sit down together conclude that it is not working and bring in an experienced man with a track record.

Archived