IGNORED

Keitk Millen - Ep Article

redysteadygo1

Reading the EP online ( no, I would never buy one ) there is the suggestion that we may abandon our pass and move game to adopt a more direct approach. Do I watch a different game to the manager?

Pass and move? Millen is a totally joker, Norwich he said was a must win game and now were going back to long ball? I thought we have been playing long ball football, or have i been watching different games?

He doesn't know what he's doing and by constantly changing the foramtion/tactics it only further damages and any chance of getting any confidence or familiarity amongst the players so a foundation can be built .

He needs to decide for himself his strongest 11 and the way he wants to play and stick with it.

i am really sorry to say but does he actually know what he is going to do each week its a diferent system or must win game - its like tinkering around the edges its the defence that needs to be sorted out and some one in midfield to pick up the ball and build the gaps in the opposition for our goal scorers to get it in the net

This interview really says it all about the state of play at AG.

Millen: 'We're going to have to sit down now and think about the shape and the players we want to use...'

Er Keith, I think the time to do that was when you took over. You've had two international breaks since then to work on shape.

Millen: 'We might have to go back to something as basic as possible in order to keep ourselves in games...'

So you are planning to play Route One sh*t from now on Keith? Bringing some of that old Watford magic to the Gate eh?

Millen: 'I'd like to see us moving the ball through the team from the back to the front and with the option of playing it up to the front men...'

So would we Keith, so would we...... Unfortunately from Day One you failed to get even the basics right - like telling your fullbacks to make themselves available for

their keeper to roll them the ball. Hardly rocket science is it?

Millen: 'Some players tend to hide a bit. I need players who are confident enough in their own ability and their game to affect a match.'

You said before the Norwich game, Keith, that you would only pick players who could handle pressure - still looking for them?

Millen: 'We need to win games and if we think we need to be more basic to do it then we will look at that....'

Might as well send Rose back to Spurs then Keith, if we're playing kick and rush.

Archived