IGNORED

Fallout: New Vegas

bcfcbs20

I will be, if of course I can fix my Xbox 360 from its 2 year slumber!

Damn thing broke, only just got around to fixing it.

Looks fantastic, Vegas is a great place for the follow up. Hoping for a few more tracks than last time, as they did get a bit repetitive on some of the 'radio stations'.

Top class game it's everything I was hoping it would be and more.

Exactly. They've kept the basics that worked so well in F3. The graphics and movement are much better and the additions have made it even more addictive. I've spent half my life playing Fallout 3 and will probably spend the rest of my life playing this one.

It's ridiculously good.

This game is amazing, the world is so big, so many different things to do! You find yourself playing it constantly tho, so say goodbye to daylight,your missus,your life etc...cos with fifa 11, Football manager 2011, Fallout New Vegas and Need for Speed...you'll be glued to your xbox 24/7!

how far has everyone got?Without giving spoilers away... ;)

Completed it.

40 hours, and that's without too much deviation from the main quest.

Will go back and do it again, and do every thing I can. I suspect even before mods and DLC come out for it, I'll have racked up over 100 hours.

Fair shout, i racked up 26 hours and got to the "point of no return". I decided to reject the last mission for now while i go do all the side quests and have a laugh. Dropping grenades in peoples pockets is always a cheap but sustained laugh. I can see myself going over the 100 hour mark again ( 120 odd on fallout 3 for me sadly. )

I wont get the 1000 points on New vegas yet as i decided to give the significant other some attention before COD Black Ops comes out..

Archived