IGNORED

We The Undersigned

CiderSomerset

It has been a while since I have seen one of these threads, and the team need our support more now than ever, So....

Anyone remember that song we used to "We always Believe"??? Not much belief around at the moment, but my god do we need it.

This season has been poor so far, but personally I think we can pull through it and end up mid-table, although I will be happy if we stay up at this stage.

Today, we play the enemy, we owe those sheep fiddlers a beating, and if a fixture was ever there to get us fired up and get the season off and running, then this is it.

Come on City, play with pride, with confidence, and some passion. We can get through this if we all pull together.

BRISTOL CITY FC - I BELIEVE!

It has been a while since I have seen one of these threads, and the team need our support more now than ever, So....

Anyone remember that song we used to "We always Believe"??? Not much belief around at the moment, but my god do we need it.

This season has been poor so far, but personally I think we can pull through it and end up mid-table, although I will be happy if we stay up at this stage.

Today, we play the enemy, we owe those sheep fiddlers a beating, and if a fixture was ever there to get us fired up and get the season off and running, then this is it.

Come on City, play with pride, with confidence, and some passion. We can get through this if we all pull together.

BRISTOL CITY FC - I BELIEVE!

A good, positive, rallying, post, far healthier than those that would rather pour petrol on this particular fire.

It's inspiration thats needed, not demotivating criticism.

chant6ez.gif

Come On You Reds!

BRISTOL CITY FC - I BELIEVE WE'RE GOING DOWN UNLESS MILLEN IS REPLACED

^

Thats the reality my friend.

Archived