IGNORED

Luck

Banksy

We really have had one of the most unluckiest seasons so far in recent history. When is it going to change? i dont blame millen i dont believe anyone to blame we have simply been extremely unlucky

we were 2-0 up inside 8 minutes?????? if thats not getting lucky I dont know what is.

I hope your not Steve landsdown with the "I dont blame anyone but bad luck" attitude......otherwise we will be relegated by christmas

we were 2-0 up inside 8 minutes?????? if thats not getting lucky I dont know what is.

I hope your not Steve landsdown with the "I dont blame anyone but bad luck" attitude......otherwise we will be relegated by christmas

do u not think we have been unlucky then?

You obviously did n't go to Portsmouth and see how the refs decisions cost us the game.

It's football it happens. What about Freddie Sear's (non) goal?

What about our 0-0 draw at Newcastle when McCombe got away with the most blatant foul in history and they should of had a pen.

You win some you lose some. City are shit atm.

Sounds as if it was the same today. Their 1st goal looked offside and the 3rd from a free kick they shouldn't have had.

Definitely onside, and every team gets free kicks awarded against them that shouldn't be - not every team concedes goals from them and blames bad luck though.

Archived