IGNORED

You Have To Laugh!

Portland Bill

I have read all week on this forum that we were going to get hammered, 4-0, 5-0,6-0 etc etc.

The team then go and play with a lot of spirit and lose to the odd goal in 5.

So where are all those people who stated we would get hammered, are they going to admit they were wrong??.

I know we lost, but the way some on here have carried on in the last week it was as if it was pointless playing this game.

Tell you what, i'm not giving up even if a lot on here already have.:ranting:

I have read all week on this forum that we were going to get hammered, 4-0, 5-0,6-0 etc etc.

So where are all those people who stated we would get hammered, are they going to admit they were wrong??.

I know we lost, but the way some on here have carried on in the last week it was as if it was pointless playing this game.

Not been on here for a bit before today. All very depressing. I'd love City to come back this season but I gave up on Millen weeks ago...

does it matter, we still got 0 points

Agree with this.

Doesn't matter if it's 6-0 or 3-2.

At 0-2 today did anyone feel confident about coming away with a result ? I know i didn't.

We are in serious trouble and the sooner it's dealt with the more chance we have of getting out of it.

I'm not normally one to call for a mangers head, but Millen looks hopelessly out of his depth.

Time for tough decisions Mr Lansdown, and i think these decisions WILL be made come 4.50pm next saturday.

Thanks for the service Keith and i hope there's a job at the club somewhere for you. I just don't think it's as the manager.

Um, did'nt certain people say the same after the Portsmouth defeat and how many points have we gained since?.

You were shit though and it could've easily been 6 or 7 if James hadn't played so well. We were crap but always in control and the only reason you scored was because our defence was still in the changing room. After you scored your 2nd you rarely threatened apart from the odd long shot.It really does look bleak for you and I'm loving it.

MY LAST POST EVER

Toodles. :dancing6::dancing2: 3-2 SCUM.

You were shit though and it could've easily been 6 or 7 if James hadn't played so well. We were crap but always in control and the only reason you scored was because our defence was still in the changing room. After you scored your 2nd you rarely threatened apart from the odd long shot.It really does look bleak for you and I'm loving it.

MY LAST POST EVER

You keep saying that.

Hope it's true this time.

MY LAST POST EVER

Ihope you die in a freak yachting accident

We threw away a 2 goal lead and lost! not to mention the fact we are still rooted to the bottom of the table.

Nothing funny about that....

Nobody's giving up Portland - we just don't want to spend another 9 years in League One like the last time. This season is looking even worse than the Ward/Benny one and it's not unreasonable for people on here to have a moan.

You certainly enjoyed having a right old moan at GJ towards the end of his reign, I seem to remember. Millen isn't fit to lace GJ's boots when it comes to managing at this level.

Ok we never got hammered but we still went 2-0 up only to lose.

It seems that we mostly can't get ahead and when we do we choke.

People can be as positive as they like but I fail to see the positivity of being a passenger of a sinking ship which is what we currently are.

Agree with this.

Doesn't matter if it's 6-0 or 3-2.

At 0-2 today did anyone feel confident about coming away with a result ? I know i didn't.

We are in serious trouble and the sooner it's dealt with the more chance we have of getting out of it.

I'm not normally one to call for a mangers head, but Millen looks hopelessly out of his depth.

Time for tough decisions Mr Lansdown, and i think these decisions WILL be made come 4.50pm next saturday.

Thanks for the service Keith and i hope there's a job at the club somewhere for you. I just don't think it's as the manager.

When MIllen goes (sooner or later) I hope there's a clean break and doesn't remain with the club. If he's fails, why should he stay with the club when all previous manager's haven't? He may have all the UEFA badges but has been too tainted with our deteriorating performances (especially in defence) over the last couple of seasons.

When we get a new (experienced) manager, I'd like to see him bringing in his own backroom team and freshen up our coaching set up.

Archived