IGNORED

Bring Back Gary Johnson

Abraham Romanovich

Gsry Johnson was the most successful manager we have had in the last 20 years. You can't avoid that fact. And he isn't doing too bad in his new job. Sounds like the football is dull too.

Yes he lost his way, he needed to go, but i firmly believe us as fans played our part in forcing out GJ and that could be our undoing.

Seriously, would you rather Johnson or Millen?

The worst thing to happen to Gary j was getting us to the play off final with that squad. The expectation after that from some of our fans was ridiculous, if we had finished 19th in that season we would not have Keith millen in charge now taking us down.

did a great job,but the last two years were very poor indeed no thank-you. A clear out is required and new fresh ways inroduced it is to cushy at Ashton Gate.

Dead right loved him to get us inti the Championship but then lost the plot,

need new managerment with some present & freash ideals

He is exactly the type of manager we need at this moment , drop a few hand grenades rattle a few egos.stiffen up the defence.

Get rid of the prima donnas,cut out the deadwood, bring in players who wear their heart on their sleeve and live and breathe this club .

I know it all went pear shaped and the football was deadly dull -but at the moment he eptomises the type of manager we need.

No i have not been drinking !!

Do me a favour Johnson again no thanks................. that is going backwards.

What we need is a Johnson style "revolution" to get the players playing as a unit with a team spirit / ethic which is clearly lacking however GJ would not be the man to now provide this (I also highly doubt he would even consider coming back here). I think the only guy out there who would be able to give us this at the moment would be Alan Curbishley and if I was SL I would already be making the phone calls during this week and assuming the poor results continue against Reading & QPR I would have him lined up to start work from Monday week.

What we need is a Johnson style "revolution" to get the players playing as a unit with a team spirit / ethic which is clearly lacking however GJ would not be the man to now provide this (I also highly doubt he would even consider coming back here). I think the only guy out there who would be able to give us this at the moment would be Alan Curbishley and if I was SL I would already be making the phone calls during this week and assuming the poor results continue against Reading & QPR I would have him lined up to start work from Monday week.

Do you not think there's a possibility that Curbishley could be another Coppell-type blunder, although not necessarily with the same end game ? He has, after all, been out of management game for a couple of years now in the punditry 'comfort zone'.

The players definately need a shake.

Do you not think there's a possibility that Curbishley could be another Coppell-type blunder, although not necessarily with the same end game ? He has, after all, been out of management game for a couple of years now in the punditry 'comfort zone'.

The players definately need a shake.

See where your coming from but his track record would suggest he has stuck it out where treated with the respect he deserves which I think SL would be more than happy to give someone providing results are acceptable.

We can only ask the question!!

Archived