IGNORED

Problems?

Esmond Million's Bung

We have real problems.

Carey seems to think he is Mr Bristol City who can do no wrong and his performances for the past 12 months have been dire. Mcallister is appalling and well past it and has been for 12 months now.

Some fans seem to think that all of a sudden that Sproule, Clarkson and Haynes are suddenly after about 200 games or so between them going to lose the the deficiencies that have been there for most of those 200 games, well you can't polish a turd i'm afraid.

Millen seems to think that all of a sudden either Elliott, Skuse or Cisse will suddenly become David Beckham, some chance there and for the record Skuse is overated anyway.

Coppell's 3 signings instead of sulking about the nutter's demise should start trying to show us why he actually bought them, after all I don't think you suddenly become a bad manager over night, madness is another issue.

James played well today, but this is a personal point, he seems to me to have his head up his arse and needs to extract it quickly.

Two worrying points also come to mind here, 1 short term and 1 long term. Firstly how much longer will Rose and Caulker want this crap on their CV's and is Maynard thinking as soon as I am fit i'm off along with Adomah who has been our only other shining light this season.

and long term the knock on effect of this will give our enemies who oppose the stadium a great boost, a nice shiny new stadium in the 1st (well really the 3rd) division, dosen't look good does it.

Millen is tainted by the failure of Johnson and is clueless, for the past 3 to 4 weeks the biggest news coming out of BCFC has been will Mcallister be fit to play and thousands have had our fingers crossed hoping not whilst Millen has had them crossed in a different direction and Mcallister is still allowed to be in charge of the majority of our free kicks, I can't actually recall him being very accurate ever, so with Millen's obsession with Mcallister what are we missing?, today's first substitution of Sproule for Adomah (I think) I could'nt help thinking to myself the same as I felt when Crapello brought on SWP the other night and that thought was 'well one day he'll come off of the bench and actually achieve something' but my next thought was 'whatever you do son don't hold your breath'.

I am still trying to comprehend how bad we are, i can't think of a worse "footballing" Bristol City team I have seen in 3 decades, long ball rubbish.

That is the most worrying aspect...more football that was learn't on the playing fields of Vicarage Road thanks to Turnip Taylor....thing is Taylor had players playing to a system, we are playing players who just cant play this system and its painfull to watch.

I often take issue with what the FAs coaching courses consists of...is it any wonder that no English manager has won the top division since Wilkinson and Leeds??????

I am still trying to comprehend how bad we are, i can't think of a worse "footballing" Bristol City team I have seen in 3 decades, long ball rubbish.

Sadly apart from the left back position and creative midfielder and of course a fit Maynard, I think we have the strongest squad we've had in many a year. Get rid of the dead wood at least 5 possibly 6 players and bring in 2 and a manager with a clue and I think things would improve.

Archived