IGNORED

Predictions?

Bcfc24

Let's assume they lose all 3 - even then I predict we'll have posters on here saying he needs more time and that to say otherwise is to be less than a "loyal" supporter...

It wouldnt suprise me! what will it take for some people to see that we are in a state? its like they are blind, either that or just plain stupid!!!

If we lose Tuesday night I think Millen will be gone. Should we lose that game the boo's will be deafening and the pressure on Landsdown to get rid will be severe. Having said that, I have a feeling we might get something against Reading, and I also have a strangely optimistic feeling we will beat QPR, due to the fact we are on SKY and are facing up to Warnock. But this is quite possibly my heart ruling over my head...

I'm going to go for an optimistic 2 points, which would still leave us fairly adrift of safety:

City 1-2 Reading (Millen sacked)

City 1-1 QPR (Mental I know!)

Boro 0-0 City

City 2-1 Reading

City 2-0 QPR

Boro 0-1 City

Reading have lost their most influencial player (Sigurdsson), QPR are struggling to score goals now and Boro are as poor as us....

Whatever happens, we MUST get behind the team and the manager......

BCAGFC

City 2-1 Reading

City 2-0 QPR

Boro 0-1 City

Reading have lost their most influencial player (Sigurdsson), QPR are struggling to score goals now and Boro are as poor as us....

Whatever happens, we MUST get behind the team and the manager......

BCAGFC

Bloody hell! Do you honestly think this is going to happen?!

Bloody hell! Do you honestly think this is going to happen?!

The Reading game is the key, if we can scrape through that anything could happen.

QPR started well but goals are starting to dry up now and they should have lost on saturday.

Middlesbrough were poor on saturday and if we can manage to win the 2 home games, then they are there for the taking.

As I said, Reading is the key, they are not unbeatable and we HAVE to get the first goal tomorrow.

Whatever happens, I hope the East End get behind the team for once.....for the whole game.....it hasn;t been happening lately.

BCAGFC

The Reading game is the key, if we can scrape through that anything could happen.

QPR started well but goals are starting to dry up now and they should have lost on saturday.

Middlesbrough were poor on saturday and if we can manage to win the 2 home games, then they are there for the taking.

As I said, Reading is the key, they are not unbeatable and we HAVE to get the first goal tomorrow.

Whatever happens, I hope the East End get behind the team for once.....for the whole game.....it hasn;t been happening lately.

BCAGFC

Of course Reading are beatable, and Borough have had an appalling start, but I just cannot see the team playing anywhere near well enough to take 9 points. I think the easiest game of the next 3 is Borough, because we've just been so dire at the Gate. At least we've scored some goals away from home and given it a bit of a go!

Archived