IGNORED

We Will Not Go Down

BS3_RED

This time next week we will have beaten Reading and drawn with QPR. Team confidence will return and we will start winning more than we lose.

I really believe this and think we will finish no lower than 15th.

Come on, lets get behind the team.

This time next week we will have beaten Reading and drawn with QPR. Team confidence will return and we will start winning more than we lose.

Unless you are Doris Stokes I have absolutely no reason to believe you.

Shipping an average of 3 goals a game (let alone the lack of creativity in the middle) and the 17 wins in 70 stat suggests that we are doomed.

I admire your hope, but I fear that your post is just blind faith.

I'm with you there and for me it is all about confidence as this team has shown it can play. Two good results in the next five days and we'll be flying.

Shipping an average of 3 goals a game (let alone the lack of creativity in the middle) and the 17 wins in 70 stat suggests that we are doomed.

'Call yourself a fan? Stop moaning and being negative. Get behind the lads.

COYR'

'Call yourself a fan? Stop moaning and being negative. Get behind the lads.

COYR'

Someone call a doctor (or pyschotherapist)!

Already got one. He has two bins in his office, his desk is perfectly organised and the lads get fined if they drop litter.

That's pleasing to know that he can manage his office but not his team, or maybe it tells us our players should be working in Staples and the Staples staff should be playing football for us. disapointed2se.gif

My old boss on Fleet Street used to tell me, you can tell a lot by a manager (or editor in his case) by the state of his office. A man with a neat and tidy office has too much time on his hands and is not hands on enough, whilst a man with a organised messy desk is someone who is constantly busy and generating more work.

You sound like the Iraqi Information minister

"there are no American troops in Bahgdad" (as an AMerican tank rolls past the camera in the distance)

That's pleasing to know that he can manage his office but not his team, or maybe it tells us our players should be working in Staples and the Staples staff should be playing football for us. disapointed2se.gif

My old boss on Fleet Street used to tell me, you can tell a lot by a manager (or editor in his case) by the state of his office. A man with a neat and tidy office has too much time on his hands and is not hands on enough, whilst a man with a organised messy desk is someone who is constantly busy and generating more work.

Please tell me you were humouring me and you recognised the sarcasm in my post to GG? Please?!!!!!

I agree with the desk analogy though.

Long live the blind faithful!

There's no way we're getting relegated with Maynard in the squad. People forget how much he's been carrying us these past two seasons.

I just hope we get a win sooner rather than later because losing is a bad habit to get into.

There is one problem with this cunning plan of using Maynard to fire our way to safety???

Rubbish. i'm a great boss & my office is spotless.

There's no way we're getting relegated with Maynard in the squad. People forget how much he's been carrying us these past two seasons.

I just hope we get a win sooner rather than later because losing is a bad habit to get into.

Sadly until January Maynard will not be in this squad !!! Also if we are looking like relegation candidates do remember Maynard is in his last year of contract, so if we are unlikely to stay up, Lansdown will be doing all he can to sell Maynard so he doesn't leave in July on a free. There is no chance Maynard will stay if we are playing League One football.

Sadly until January Maynard will not be in this squad !!! Also if we are looking like relegation candidates do remember Maynard is in his last year of contract, so if we are unlikely to stay up, Lansdown will be doing all he can to sell Maynard so he doesn't leave in July on a free. There is no chance Maynard will stay if we are playing League One football.

I'd be suprised if we see Maynard make any kind of a return this season!! its gonna take him weeks to get fit, then weeks to get match fit.

By the time he is back in contention, we could be looking at March/April

What do you base this opinion on.

Yes, of course, get behind the lads - that goes without saying.

But don't delude yourself as to the amount of shit we are in - and it keeps getting deeper.

Look at our record, performances, and the nature of the defeats .......

On current form, a draw would be a good result against Reading - we have only picked up one point at the Gate all season.

QPR? Again, on form, they will easily take another three points from us.

That leaves us with, in all probability, 7 points from 13 games.

I hope to god this does not happen, but I am just being realistic. We have issues all over the pitch - shipping typically three goals against every game, and not scoring at the other end. I can't see these problems being sorted out in the next two games.

Once we go behind, our confidence is shattered, and we are there for the taking - will QPR be sympathetic?? Perhaps we will be OK if we go 2-0 up in the first ten minutes ..........

:tumbleweed:

Archived