IGNORED

Blame The World Cup.

Prestbury c of c

After the dreadful world cup, we have had to endure the worst start i can remember.Dont blame it on "cop out" leaving.His game in charge v Millwall was as bad as any seen on an opening day.I cannot see the way out.Cardiff on sat proved what we all felt.Let 1 goal in and we would lose.I could have bet my house on there 2nd goal being 46 mins(how many times have we seen this!).If we cannot get a home win tomorrow i feel the players will start doubting themselves. Lets start praying.After all it all went wrong when Basso was dropped and he was are only prayer!

Surely its the fault of GJ (oh no he's gone). LJ (oh no he's not playing) PJ (oh no he's gone). Oh dear who can we blame?

Plain obviouse who the scape goat is this year, David James, some fans are only happy if they can slag one of our players off and a few more join in to make them feel they are right, morons.

Both Lansdown and Millen are to blame for the current mess we see ourselfs in, more so Lansdown! just my opinion...

Talking of morons....... with an 'opinion'..... :doh:

What sort of short-sighted nonsence are you going to come out with next?

So SL pumping his cash into the club, keeping us out of the 'extreme-debt' club is the reason for our current situation? I think a bit a patience is required, maybe SL should shove another few million into the club to buy some defenders? YOU CAN'T GET EM UNTIL JANUARY!! :disapointed2se:

....and before you give me some sheite as a reply, I'm NOT a 'happy clapper', just got my head screwed on and waiting for the improvement, which is already starting to show.:fingerscrossed:

Plain obviouse who the scape goat is this year, David James, some fans are only happy if they can slag one of our players off and a few more join in to make them feel they are right, morons.

So not GJ or LJ or PJ but DJ. The answer is obvious then, stop signing anyone whose surname begins with J.

Talking of morons....... with an 'opinion'..... :doh:

What sort of short-sighted nonsence are you going to come out with next?

So SL pumping his cash into the club, keeping us out of the 'extreme-debt' club is the reason for our current situation? I think a bit a patience is required, maybe SL should shove another few million into the club to buy some defenders? YOU CAN'T GET EM UNTIL JANUARY!! :disapointed2se:

....and before you give me some sheite as a reply, I'm NOT a 'happy clapper', just got my head screwed on and waiting for the improvement, which is already starting to show.:fingerscrossed:

Short sighted? i think realist would be a better word to use.

Tell me, who appointed Coppell? or should i say "Coppout".

Who gave "Milly" a 3 year contract to sit on? its clear millen wasnt the right choice and hes now out of his depth.

Who is currently in another country and can only visit ashton gate ever now and again?

Who owns the club and who makes the important decisions?

LANSDOWN!

Dont get me wrong i think hes a great chairman interms of putting money into the club and the passion he shows but hes poor when it comes to making important FOOTBALLING decisions.

Short sighted? i think realist would be a better word to use.

Tell me, who appointed Coppell? or should i say "Coppout".

Who gave "Milly" a 3 year contract to sit on? its clear millen wasnt the right choice and hes now out of his depth.

Who is currently in another country and can only visit ashton gate ever now and again?

Who owns the club and who makes the important decisions?

LANSDOWN!

Dont get me wrong i think hes a great chairman interms of putting money into the club and the passion he shows but hes poor when it comes to making important FOOTBALLING decisions.

The bad news, which you (we) have no control over is that SL owns the club, it's his toy and he can play with it however he likes! :juggle:

He already had that - they "just" changed the job title (and probably salary of course). But there was no way he would have accepted a reduction in his contract length for a promotion.... and nor would anybody here, I expect

I'll shout for the lads tonight until my voice goes.... unfortunately that might be before kick-off, the way I'm feeling right now crying.gif

Yes, i blame the World cup............... the 1966 World cup!

After seeing Bobby Moore lift the trophy on a black and whie tele, i begged my dad to take me to see a live match,

so the following season he took me to Ashton Gate................. and so started a lifetime of broken dreams! :badmood:

Sid

Archived