IGNORED

The Star Man....

Rich i e

......Jacki,Marcus Stewart,Bridges,James.....any others?

So called 'Star Men', but haven;t featured in very successful City Teams. It kind of follows on from Saturday, James was by reports, good, but we lost. The first 4 I mentioned all had great ability but....

GJ had a policy of not signing them, I guess due to Team spirit etc, perhaps they are our unlucky omen.

Who is the most famous person (had a reputation before) we have signed, to figure in one of promotion teams? Prove the rule wrong!

So called 'Star Men', but haven;t featured in very successful City Teams. It kind of follows on from Saturday, James was by reports, good, but we lost. The first 4 I mentioned all had great ability but....

GJ had a policy of not signing them, I guess due to Team spirit etc, perhaps they are our unlucky omen.

Who is the most famous person (had a reputation before) we have signed, to figure in one of promotion teams? Prove the rule wrong!

Gary Shelton.

Someone, who unlike the first 3 you named actually bothered to earn his wages whilst here..........

Shaun Goater

Shaun Goater was playing for Rotherham when we signed him, though. Granted he had been at Man Utd but not in the first team.

Mark Robbins was good on loan but I'm not sure if that counts.

Though he wasn't in a promotion side I'd say Paul Hartley probably counts. He was a big name player who came in and did a good job. He didn't let anyone down and was clearly a very good player.

Gary Shelton.

Someone, who unlike the first 3 you named actually bothered to earn his wages whilst here..........

The only midfielder I know that could move faster sliding on his arse than he could on his feet! (the new pitch would play havoc with his game these days!) :worship2:

Archived