IGNORED

Two Joes

Nibor

Anybody else lucky enough to catch one of Joe Bonamassa or Joe Satriani at the Colston hall in the last week?

I got to see both and I am really smug about it. Sorry! It's not often Bristol gets the best in the world but these guys although they play different styles are definitely two of the very best guitarists on the planet.

Joe Bonamassa on Thursday 14th was _phenomenal_. Some beautiful blues/rock music, deep south influences, note perfect guitar, some great vocals and a

on the acoustic. Worth double what the ticket cost.

Joe Satriani tonight was insane. I've never seen anybody make some of the most intricate lead guitar improv look so effortless. He played for 2 hours and twenty minutes with only a couple of minutes break for the encore, most of it shredding his Ibanez to pieces - he must have fingertips made of granite.

Both were a real treat and both will most likely be back in the Colston Hall in two maybe three years, any music fans will enjoy them.

I'm probably missing out on Alter Bridge on Tuesday next week as I'm away but Marc Tremonti their lead guitarist is also definitely worth seeing particularly for harder rock/metal fans.

Archived