IGNORED

At Last

BCFClongerRED

At last it's what majority of fans have been asking and waiting for which is a lee Johnson start! I for one am looking forward to him starting as he deserves it and hopefully stead and haynes will have some balls to run on to! Come lee prove to everyone that city have been missing! Come on you reds!

LJ is a very nice guy but we are crying for a playmaker!

Come on you reds!

At last it's what majority of fans have been asking and waiting for which is a lee Johnson start! I for one am looking forward to him starting as he deserves it and hopefully stead and haynes will have some balls to run on to! Come lee prove to everyone that city have been missing! Come on you reds!

Great game by Johnson!

James, Fontaine, Adomah and Stead even better!

Come on you reds!

• Admin

As said he is a very nice guy but he is 29 and hardly the player to take us forward. The odd good game but hardly a player to rely on as things stand.

"but he is 29"

Blimey, writing off 29 year olds as not the future, he could have another 5 years, possibly his best 5 years left, thats a bloody lifetime in football terms.

"but he is 29"

Blimey, writing off 29 year olds as not the future, he could have another 5 years, possibly his best 5 years left, thats a bloody lifetime in football terms.

He is 29 and has not exactly set the world a light. Not even League One. If people believe LJ is the answer we are in really deep trouble.

Credit to him for todays game though although Reading was a disappointment I believe?

As said he is a very nice guy but he is 29 and hardly the player to take us forward. The odd good game but hardly a player to rely on as things stand.

Hartley was 33! Johnson may not be a player who can single handedly take us to the next level but he is certainly very effective at what he does, which is retaining possession, linking up play, spreading it out wide, all of which he did brilliantly tonight. Skuse getting a knock was a blessing in disguise, how many chances would we have created tonight with him and Marvin playmaking?

Johnson deserved his man of the match, created virtually everything positive we did and showed a level of vision and passing range that is beyond any other at the club, perhaps bar Gavin Williams.

No caveats, no if's or buts, he was brilliant.

Johnson deserved his man of the match, created virtually everything positive we did and showed a level of vision and passing range that is beyond any other midfielder at the club, perhaps bar Gavin Williams.

No caveats, no if's or buts, he was brilliant.

yeah I will go along with that..............nice one Johno :dancing6:

Hartley was 33! Johnson may not be a player who can single handedly take us to the next level but he is certainly very effective at what he does, which is retaining possession, linking up play, spreading it out wide, all of which he did brilliantly tonight. Skuse getting a knock was a blessing in disguise, how many chances would we have created tonight with him and Marvin playmaking?

No one can answer that question really. Football is a funny old game.

The whole team had a good game and Lee Johnson was one of our best players. Fair enough. Reading on the other side will say they had a poor game based on our results. What is right or wrong I don't know but attitude and intensity is so very important. Not to mention technique.

I'm trying to find out if we have turned the corner.

Hope so but QPR really aren't mugs and that one will be very hard to win. If they put same effort in as tonight we will have a shout

Hope so but QPR really aren't mugs and that one will be very hard to win. If they put same effort in as tonight we will have a shout

QPR have been lucky not to lose so far. Hoolahan missed a pen Sat. and Cotts missed one tonight. With Warnocks luck at AG it just might be our night ;)

I'm sometimes hard to the ones I love (Bristol City). Sorry for that.

Archived