IGNORED

Ryan Harley

dafferhowe

How disappointing it is to hear that, but still, Danny Coles is a Gashead, and you could see the hurt on his face when we lost to Cardiff in the playoffs all those years ago!

As a professional, you always give 100% commitment to the club you're currently playing for! For example, Marcus Stewart at Rovers!

I for one would welcome Ryan Harley back here if he wanted to play for us again!

Pretty sure Tinnion rated him highly when they were both here and Tinnion was gaffer.

Obviously Harley wasn't looked on as good enough by Johnson.

Good to see Harley is shining at the same level now and looks like going on to bigger and better things, so credit to Tinman for that one.

I certainly wouldn't mind Harley back but cant see it.

He left to reignite his career, which he has done. Coming back (to play) just wouldn't feel right would it?

Adkins? thats a strange 1! Mabie looking for a few loans... As for Harley i hope we do sign him, hes a brilliant player and we should never of let him go!

I disagree. He's only recently been looked at as someone we could look to sign so it would have been pointless holding onto someone who wouldn't have been good enough for 6 years.

We done the right thing, he wasn't good enough then and it's built him into a very good player now - he wouldn't have been this good if he sat in the reserves for us for the last 6 years.

Pretty sure Tinnion rated him highly when they were both here and Tinnion was gaffer.

Obviously Harley wasn't looked on as good enough by Johnson.

Good to see Harley is shining at the same level now and looks like going on to bigger and better things, so credit to Tinman for that one.

I certainly wouldn't mind Harley back but cant see it.

He left to reignite his career, which he has done. Coming back (to play) just wouldn't feel right would it?

I think you will find it was Tinman that released him and he was gone before GJ arrived.

Could be wrong though, its happened before....

The reason that he was at Ashton last night was no more or no less than he still lives in Bristol and he shares the same agent as a few of our lads so he got a complimentary??? As for his next port of call I would suggest that it will be in the Championship, but, a team whose shirts are white not red (unfortunately)

Rob Edwards was there as well, does that mean we are going to resign him as well ????

I understand that Gordon Strachan was also in the directors box as well perhaps he is going to be the next manager if SL gets rid of Mills ???

Tony Robinson is also a regular at the gate (Baldrick) for those who don't know who he is but as far as I am aware he can't play football.

I really don't take to much motice of sightings at the gate or If age was on my side I could be the next signing:dancing6:

Has anyone seen John Cleese at the Gate recently? He's bought a place in Bath I think, (probably off Curbishly), and he said he planned to watch City as often as he can.

Mind you, with his commanding height, perhaps we could offer him a role in central defense? He'd certainly be effective against any diminutive Spanish strikers we may come up against.

Archived