IGNORED

City Vs Reading

citylad05

Helllllllllo, sadly i cant see as many matches as id like but still get to a few like this week for example.. but the last match i watched was vs Watford and it was awful then against Cardiff (as i work there) i was gettin stick saying were going to smash u blah blah blah but we was unlucky against Cardiff and fair play to some of there supporters did say we was unlucky and dont know how we are bottom of the championship.

anyway back to tonight... i thought Kieth Millen got his Tactics spot on, i thought we was absolutly amazing tonight apart from the last 10 minutes which felt like an hour (dont no where the 4th official got 5 mins from id never know!). It was nice to see Lee Johnson as the playmaker role we have all been asking for since like off Hartley etc left us. David James was Joint man of the match for me, some of the saves was out of this world..even Premier League quality! Stead upfront is awesome and i cant wait until Maynard returns to play alongside him any way heres my thoughts...

David James - 9.5/10 Showed real class tonight and hopefully put all those doubters to rest, the guy has been amazing since he joined and doesnt deserve the goals against him the way hes been playing

Jamie Mac - 7/10 Did ok did worry me up against Kebe but he dealt with him.

Liam Fontaine- 9/10 With James behind him nothing was getting past this team tonight, Liams one on ones was immense, he was like a brick wall.

Steven Caulker- 7.5/10- he done ok but 1st half was a bit shaky and nearly cost us a goal but his partner LF and DJ saved us.

Louis Carey- 7/10 Captain fantastic im happy with him playing at right back as long as he doesnt get forward too much because he hasnt got the pace to get back which we seen a few times tonight, happy to see him and DJ too

J. Cambell-Ryce- Nice to see him back to the JCR when we 1st signed him. Was quality down the flank made it hard for the defenders and set up the goal with a great cross a real handful hope he hasnt got a injury

Albert Adomah- Again same as JCR down both flanks we was dangerous, and love it when he skins them proper winger!!!

Lee Johnson- 10/10 The guy has had such stick and proved tonight that he is that playmaker we've been wanting! Well done lee J

Marvin Elliott - 6/10 he isnt the Elliott we had when we 1st signed him which is a big shame, i think if and when Cisse is fit him and LJ should be the midfield pairing. Unless we get Super Marv back!

Danny Haynes- 8/10 Nice to see him playing again we did miss Haynes and played very well tonight took his goal well.

Jon Stead- 9/10 Well what can i say this is the striker we've been wanting for so long, cant wait to see him alongside Maynard he is a great signing.

Keith Millen- 9.5/10- Tactics spot on, think we couldve made changes bit earlier, but it was nice to see him talking to his players and captain on a few occasions (When a player was down) well done 3 points!

The Fans 11/10- thought the Atmosphere tonight was amazing reminds of the better days at the gate. We all were the 12th man tonight, so i thank you all for a great night UP THE CITY

Reading Fans- 5/10 thought there singing of Coppell made me laugh a little but the east ends Coppell song was better! They went quiet 2nd half.

Archived