IGNORED

Radio 1 The Chris Moyles Show With Sara Cox

AngelsBCFC

I was listening to The Chris Moyles Show on Radio 1 today with Sara Cox sat in for Chris and I heard one of Our Bristol City Fan's Mark on there he made my day he's really funny bless him he truely loves City you can tell that by the chat anyway you can catch the replay after 10am today on chrismoyles website he guessed The Celebrity Raspberry section well done Mark and I think he likes listening to Sara Cox as well bless her they were chatting footie for ages I loved listening to every second of it

It wasn't me on the radio yesturday it was a Random Bristol City Fan called Mark thats all I know I just wanted to meantion it on here because I happened to be listening to the show like I do every morning like clock work 6:30am-10am Radio 1 goes on I love Radio 1 its one of the best ever international radio stations that the UK happens to have

It wasn't me on the radio yesturday it was a Random Bristol City Fan called Mark thats all I know I just wanted to meantion it on here because I happened to be listening to the show like I do every morning like clock work 6:30am-10am Radio 1 goes on I love Radio 1 its one of the best ever international radio stations that the UK happens to have

I suppose we all have to thank our lucky stars it wasn't bloody Ian!!

Archived