IGNORED

Next Up! Our Dearest Friend Mr Warnock!

Dolman Block B

:rofl2br:

:rofl2br:

:rofl2br:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fUYKZaqvoGY :rofl2br:

Who would enjoy some more of his whining like this at 21-45 on friday night!

Bless him............

I was dreading his appearance a week ago, but strangely now I can't wait to see our old chum!

Got a tremendous feeling that Mr Warnock will yet again leave AG with his tail between his legs, but this time he'll be 61!

I was dreading his appearance a week ago, but strangely now I can't wait to see our old chum!

Got a tremendous feeling that Mr Warnock will yet again leave AG with his tail between his legs, but this time he'll be 61!

Give him hell, give them hell, noise like like night and we wont be far away from a second home win!!!!:fingerscrossed:

Neil Warnock is scum.

I hope QPR hit the post a dozen times, have a man unfairly sent off, four goals disallowed and three stonewall penalties not given and we get the winner with an offside handball from a free kick given incorrectly in the 99th minute only for the referee to tear off his black shirt revealing his BCFC chest tattoo and celebrate in front of the away dugout arm in arm with Keith Millen.

If that happens, his post match whinging will probably still paint an exaggerated picture of how unlucky his team were and the injustice of it all.

I hate that ****.

What we do know is that he will have his players wound right up for this one and we need to be right on our game, fans and players, to ensure we enjoy another memorable Warnock interview.

There is win as satisfying in football as a win over a Warnock team.

Cool, the tighter they're wound up, the more likely they are to snap. All we want is some of our more mouthier players like Carey, Macca and Lee Johnson to really insult and wind them up even further!!

Neil Warnock is scum.

I hope QPR hit the post a dozen times, have a man unfairly sent off, four goals disallowed and three stonewall penalties not given and we get the winner with an offside handball from a free kick given incorrectly in the 99th minute only for the referee to tear off his black shirt revealing his BCFC chest tattoo and celebrate in front of the away dugout arm in arm with Keith Millen.

If that happens, his post match whinging will probably still paint an exaggerated picture of how unlucky his team were and the injustice of it all.

I hate that ****.

Well said Nibor!

Neil Warnock is scum.

I hate that ****.

:winner_third_h4h::clapping:

Neil Warnock is scum.

I hate that ****.

Once again OTIB,s top poster comes out with a quote that should see him romp to top awards again in 2010!!! Quality mate, my feelings exactly!!

Neil Warnock is scum.

I hate that ****.

Now that's funny!

Neil Warnock is scum.

I hate that ****.

Without doubt one of the best posts on here, well at least since i've been reading OTIB, which granted isn't that long.

I can still remember the **** getting in the face of the ref with his hands like binoculars at 'that game' last year, what a hoot.

The slight embarrassment by knowing it was more than likely a 'goal'.. was soon dismissed on favour of ripping the p**s out of the tw*t given his over the top comments followed up by the Orange Tit wading in with his monosyllabic c**p.

In quiet moments I still laugh about it, what a great day that was.. pure joy and will live in the memory for a long long time.

We should resurrect the chant at the subsequent Palarse away game .. we beat you one all.. but obviously directed at old Col

COYR

Neil Warnock is scum.

I hate that ****.

HAHAHA best coment i have heard in a long time

Archived