IGNORED

Evening Post

Kingswood Robin

Congratulations to the Evening Post for putting the most inappropriate front page headline and picture together, you shouldn't laugh really.

The picture of KM on the back was pretty good too. All he needs to do give the QPR team that look and they won't want to get off of the coach!

didn't see it mate, what was front page ??

Blimey, that is pretty bad ...didnt realise front page editorial meetings were still being held in The LongBar Old Market. .;)

Will watch out for that one a-pier-ing in future editions of Have I Got News For You.

and why wouldnt the evening post still hold meetings there , the well known drink driver ANDY STOCKHUSSEN does most of his best jurno work in the punch bowl pub oppossite...

i wont be saying sorry if i spelt his name wrong ........... if lazy shyte reporting is good enough ANDY then is good enough for me

I distinctly remember back in 1987, after the Hungerford Shootings, in the early 1 star edition of the Post under the Headline about the shootings, a cartoonist had drawn a wacky caricature cartoon of Michael Ryan (The Perpartrator of 14 killings) carrying a rifle. It was and is probably the most inappropriate front page I can recall, even by Evening Post standards. I seem to remember that the cartoon had gone by the time the 3 star edition hit the shops. Nice to see it's still keeping up it's traditions of spectacular front pages.

Archived