IGNORED

I Have A Good Feeling About Tonight.

I BELIEVE

Believe it or believe it not, l have just spent the last couple of hours training alongside the QPR team. Completely by chance of course, they are staying at a hotel in North Bristol where l am a member.

I spoke with Derry and several others all of whom stated that we were their tip at the start of the season to win the league! Anyway, l assured them that AG would be absolutely rocking this evening..."remember the play-off second leg Mr Derry?" l said. "Tonight we be in that league of atmosphere."

Anyway, after l bench pressed more weight than Derry he scuttled off playing with his mobile!!!

We put 2 past Cardiff without much fuss! With the commitment from Tuesday and abit of luck we can get something out of this. QPR are very good but they are no Newcastle or West Brom from last season. I don't fear them!!!! If we get a early goal the red army will be right behind the team then we can see how good they are!! 1 - 0 City

We put 2 past Cardiff without much fuss! With the commitment from Tuesday and abit of luck we can get something out of this. QPR are very good but they are no Newcastle or West Brom from last season. I don't fear them!!!! If we get a early goal the red army will be right behind the team then we can see how good they are!! 1 - 0 City

They do have a significantly better defensive record than Cardiff though tbf. I'm not trying to put a downer on anything but they have kept 10 clean sheets from 12 games for godsake! It's going to be VERY tough to score past them.

They do have a significantly better defensive record than Cardiff though tbf. I'm not trying to put a downer on anything but they have kept 10 clean sheets from 12 games for godsake! It's going to be VERY tough to score past them.

Oh yeah im not doubting the task is guna be hard, but unbeaten records have to e beaten sometime! Its crucial that we get the first goal. For the sake of getting the fans right behind the team and giving the players a real confidence boost! I would be happy with a entertaining 1 - 1

Oh yeah im not doubting the task is guna be hard, but unbeaten records have to e beaten sometime! Its crucial that we get the first goal. For the sake of getting the fans right behind the team and giving the players a real confidence boost! I would be happy with a entertaining 1 - 1

I'd be delighted with a score draw, or any draw for that matter. Getting the first goal would be a big boost, and if they score first you'd imagine it will become a lot harder to score as they appear to be very good at shutting the opposition down and seeing games out.

Archived