IGNORED

Caulker And Fontaine.

BCFC Jordan

Amazing for an 18 yr old -- but whilst he is with us he is showing that the club must be looking for a replacement for him sooner rather than later who is lined up to take over. we cannot go scrambling for talent when he could suddenly be recalled to Spurs.

I think you wil find that Spurs agreed a season long loan for Caulker with us. Not sure if there is an emergency recall clause in that arrangement.

Totally agree with the majority on this thread, for 18 years old this lad displays skill, courage and maturity which is unbelieveable and he works incredibly hard.

If any Spurs fans are reading this, you have a quality defender who I fully expect to secure a regular first team place with you next season. I am quite sure "Arry" knows how good he is and has shrewdly let him go away to gain matchday experience in a lower league.

I think you wil find that Spurs agreed a season long loan for Caulker with us. Not sure if there is an emergency recall clause in that arrangement.

Totally agree with the majority on this thread, for 18 years old this lad displays skill, courage and maturity which is unbelieveable and he works incredibly hard.

If any Spurs fans are reading this, you have a quality defender who I fully expect to secure a regular first team place with you next season. I am quite sure "Arry" knows how good he is and has shrewdly let him go away to gain matchday experience in a lower league.

My understanding was that there is a recall clause, so hope their players stay fit!

Archived