IGNORED

My Views On The Game Last Night.......

bangers

As A Bristol City fan watching the game in a QPR pub have to say it was definately an experience.

Have to say, thought Stead looked CLASS, and Danny Rose looked very THREATENING, with the back 4 I think doing WELL.

One thing, Adomah was disapointing....maybe a bit tired.

Would have liked to have seen Sproule and Pitman come on for the lat 20.....SPROULE HAS A ROLE WITHIN THIS CLUB.....HIS EXPRESS PACE SHOULD BE UTILISED KEITH MILLEN.

Elliott and Johnson looked GOOD in the CM, liked how WE PLAYED AS A REAL TEAM....

(On a side note, QPR fans VERY ANGRY with TARRABT....and also said they wanted AGEYMANG TO START!!!!)

As A Bristol City fan watching the game in a QPR pub have to say it was definately an experience.

Have to say, thought Stead looked CLASS, and Danny Rose looked very THREATENING, with the back 4 I think doing WELL.

One thing, Adomah was disapointing....maybe a bit tired.

Would have liked to have seen Sproule and Pitman come on for the lat 20.....SPROULE HAS A ROLE WITHIN THIS CLUB.....HIS EXPRESS PACE SHOULD BE UTILISED KEITH MILLEN.

Elliott and Johnson looked GOOD in the CM, liked how WE PLAYED AS A REAL TEAM....

(On a side note, QPR fans VERY ANGRY with TARRABT....and also said they wanted AGEYMANG TO START!!!!)

I agree with most of your points but Sproule has had far too many chances and failed to deliver, yes he can run fast but that's about it, i'm afraid.

• Admin

I agree with most of your points but Sproule has had far too many chances and failed to deliver, yes he can run fast but that's about it, i'm afraid.

Whilst I agree that in the main Ivan has flattered to deceive, I'd also say that generally he has a far higher proportion of effective perfomances when coming on as a sub.

I read this argument a lot, but nobody really can quote a game when he came on for the last 20 minutes and changed it for us in a positive way.

I'ld tend to agree but if we intended to lob balls forward then it would have been nice to have someone with enough pace to get up there with stead. I think the way haynes dwelt on the ball just before the qpr goal, showed his tiredness and a replacement sould have come on. With the cisse change being made early it ment a winger had to come on and that for better or worse was Ivan.

No it was'nt but it does sort of prove my point and i'll add to your Swansea game with Leicester away last season (which if my memory is correct, he played the full game) but still a very poor return for a whole season really.

Pretty unfair if you ask me, there are quite a few players in the current squad that has not turned a game from the subs bench or from the start come to that, he has his uses as a squad player. Ivan gets the crowd going for sure even if it doesn't always have a constructive end.

Pretty unfair if you ask me, there are quite a few players in the current squad that has not turned a game from the subs bench or from the start come to that, he has his uses as a squad player. Ivan gets the crowd going for sure even if it doesn't always have a constructive end.

So he gets the crowd going, so does Warnock when he's at AG. Look over 4 years and 120 or so games = not good enough and he is behind Albert, JCR and Rose.

Our squad is far too big and we can't keep them all, Sproule, Clarkson and at least one of Skuse or Cisse + probably Stewart and Hunt and Vokes once Maynard is fit or his loan period ends need to moved on ASAP, to lower the wage bill and leave space for the creative midfielder we have been crying out for.

So he gets the crowd going, so does Warnock when he's at AG. Look over 4 years and 120 or so games = not good enough and he is behind Albert, JCR and Rose.

Our squad is far too big and we can't keep them all, Sproule, Clarkson and at least one of Skuse or Cisse + probably Stewart and Hunt and Vokes once Maynard is fit or his loan period ends need to moved on ASAP, to lower the wage bill and leave space for the creative midfielder we have been crying out for.

Yeah, you're right.

Clarkson needs to go, Sproule umm not sure, I don't think hes happy here but then he is a 'sub' player for the last 20-15 minutes when the opposition are tired.

Sproule umm not sure, I don't think hes happy here but then he is a 'sub' player for the last 20-15 minutes when the opposition are tired.

Even as a sub it's usually a been lot of huff and puff with hardly ever any end result.

His limitations have been apparent from very early on and it was very surprising his original contract was renewed.

Ivan should have been moved on a long time ago and with the size of our squad his early departure should be a matter of priority.

Along with with several others, as Esmond rightly says.

Would there be any takers though, that's the question?dunno.gif

Archived