IGNORED

Nicky Maynard

Mclovin BS14

A Mate of mine spoke to Nicky last week and he asked when he would be back and Nicky said he is doing light training at the moment and will be back up to 4 weeks or so. That 's brilliant news and to think of stead and Maynard up front together is frightening.

We have a awesome squad on paper!! Maynard and Stead is mouth watering, then we have Vokes who is a class player, Haynes, Pittman and Clarkson. Unbelievable how many strikers we have. Not to mention we have Rose, Adamoah, JCR and Sproule out wide. If we can't get out of the relegation zone with that talent then we deserve to go down. I still have hopes of a late playoff push!

We have a awesome squad on paper!! Maynard and Stead is mouth watering, then we have Vokes who is a class player, Haynes, Pittman and Clarkson. Unbelievable how many strikers we have. Not to mention we have Rose, Adamoah, JCR and Sproule out wide. If we can't get out of the relegation zone with that talent then we deserve to go down. I still have hopes of a late playoff push!

Not too many defenders in your list of players there.

You've hit the nail on the head there Roger.

We have undoubted ability in our attacking options, our issue this season has been a defensive nightmare.

Caulker & Fonts seem to be forming a solid partnership, but I can't help but worry about Louis at RB and Jamie Mac - although credit where it's due to Jamie, he's been solid for the last couple of games. Nothing wrong with Louis but he does scare me as a full back as he doesn't have the pace to deal with tricky wingers.

Archived