IGNORED

For Those Of You Who Went To Mansfield...

bcfcrobin

I'd just been thinking about that!

I wasn't there last night (bloomin' exam this morning at 9am!) but the way I went mad and started hugging strangers in a Bournemouth pub was reminiscent of the scenes as Roberts (him again!) hit the 5th at Mansfield.

I think Mansfield just tops it because it capped off a comeback from 4-2 down with 3 minutes to go - an even better one than last night's!

Both magic. ^_^

I wasn't there last night (bloomin' exam this morning at 9am!)

I had an exam this morning at 9.00. 3 damn hours of it ^_^

Watch City win in in a beautiful match, celebrate, get home, revise, sleep a little, go to the mighty UWE for a fun exam...... All in a days work :D

Dont you just love being a stooodent? :D

Nick B

Last night for me without a shadow. Mansfield was class but with sooooo much at stake and with the season feasably fizzling out with 5 minutes to go, this has to top it. The emotions were unbelievable. Mansfield was just a result, Hartlepool has sent us to Cardiff!

I did go to Mansfield although i think last night was definately better.

Mansfield was famous for amazing comeback but there was soooo much on last night's came and to turn it round like that in the last few seconds and give us a great chance of going up to div 1 was incredible. Last night's came will stay with me forever, best match i have ever seen!

I had an exam this morning at 9.00. 3 damn hours of it ^_^

Watch City win in in a beautiful match, celebrate, get home, revise, sleep a little, go to the mighty UWE for a fun exam...... All in a days work :D

Dont you just love being a stooodent? :D

Nick B

I had 9 hours of work. Same as every other day.

Lightweight.

Bl00dy students.....

:P

Archived