IGNORED

Season Zap

bez

I would concentrate on getting the 40 points from the 99 available for survival.

Alternatively, you can look at the OP statement and say that the 40 pts may well look after themselves !!!!. I know what your saying, i just don`t think it`s healthy this early into the season to be setting the target at what would be safe. Obviously it`s vital to the future progress of the club that we stay in this division, at worst. I think we can take heart from the last 3 performances, there appears to be more of a team ethic out on the pitch. This has been a vital week for KM and the staff and while we may still be poorly placed things are a lot brighter than they were a fortnight ago. We have to remain positive and project that feeling to the players, we`ve witnessed the effect that can have and we need to continue it. Yes there will be slip-ups and there`s no guarantees that the upturn in form will continue and while i`ve never been a great fan of the `we believe` mantra, there`s nothing wrong with being positive.

PDG

Archived