That That uk tour venues.

Sunderland

Manchester

Cardiff

Dublin

Glasgow

Birmingham

London

Not a big Take That fan but thought I would use it as an example for why this City needs this stadium. We have no chance of bands like this coming to Bristol. So come on people let's get these signatures.

Sunderland

Manchester

Cardiff

Dublin

Glasgow

Birmingham

London

Not a big Take That fan but thought I would use it as an example for why this City needs this stadium. We have no chance of bands like this coming to Bristol. So come on people let's get these signatures.

I'd say it was an argument for why this City doesn't need a stadium.

Here bloody here. Haven't seen take that in Bristol since their very first tour at the Colston Hall in the early 90's. They haven't been back since and have gone elsewhere.

Makes me sad.

Cotswold shut it :tongue:

Thinking about Fatty Barlow and that idiot Robbie pretending to bury their differences to steal even more pocket money from children makes me sad. Anyway, how can you manage to use emoticons, when the rest of us can't? (Imagine a very disappointed and angry emoticon in this space). It's one rule for admin and ...

Sunderland

Manchester

Cardiff

Dublin

Glasgow

Birmingham

London

Can't stand them myself (especially that pillock Robbie Williams) and the only reason they got back together was because they ran out of money, but your point is VERY valid.

OF COURSE Bristol should be included on these tours, but if an Arena is built at Ashton Vale I understand this would be Phase 2 of the stadium development.

Thinking about Fatty Barlow and that idiot Robbie pretending to bury their differences to steal even more pocket money from children makes me sad. Anyway, how can you manage to use emoticons, when the rest of us can't? (Imagine a very disappointed and angry emoticon in this space). It's one rule for admin and ...

Not just kids pocket money but hard earned cash from poor guy's pockets to support their middle aged wives teenage fantasy's.

Here bloody here. Haven't seen take that in Bristol since their very first tour at the Colston Hall in the early 90's. They haven't been back since and have gone elsewhere.

Makes me sad.

I remember taking my daughter to Yate entertainment centre to see them! (dropped her off and picked her up ,NOT stayed there)

Sunderland

Manchester

Cardiff

Dublin

Glasgow

Birmingham

London

Agree. I'm no Take That fan or music in general, but when two bit shitty little cities like Cardiff, and Sunderland are in the frame it makes you think. Both unimportant dumps in the context of the UK

Makes me sad.

At least you've got taste in football clubs eh Dolls?

Hardly a long list of football stadia being used !At moment hate TT, has cost me £88 as promised to buy the Mrs her ticket !

This is my world! Stupid tart!

If it was U2 or the Jam reuniting I could understand it.

Take that FFS? £88? I would rather pierce my jap with a rusty spoon that go with the Mrs to see that shower!

At least I will get a quiet night at home and control of the remote.

Makes me sad.

I heard a rumour that someone with an electric guitar recently walked past the members of Take That. None of them knew what the stringed instrument was.

Sunderland

Manchester

Cardiff

Dublin

Glasgow

Birmingham

London

I'd say Bon Jovi are a much bigger band and they've played at the gate. It can be done...

Archived