IGNORED

Rose Injured?

hinsleburg

No crutches in sight when he strolled in to TGI Fridays on Monday evening looking dapper with his family!

A few people seem to have seen him without crutches. May well have been someone else but could have sworn it was Nicky.

Which player has a white range rover?

Odd, I've seen him a few times recently walking about at the club, and driving his car. Hope he's not had a setback.

I broke my ankle and leg a while back and had so use crutches from time to time after I was recovered until all my joints and bones had fixed fully.

Maynard has a white Audi...

Funny that nicky brought his white range rover into my work place for a service on tuesday.

Spoke to him about his injury, he said he was getting there quicker than erxpected, he has been running on the spot but hoped to start running properly by today.

Funny that nicky brought his white range rover into my work place for a service on tuesday.

Spoke to him about his injury, he said he was getting there quicker than erxpected, he has been running on the spot but hoped to start running properly by today.

In that case he has an Audi R8 aswell, seen him getting out of it a few games ago down the Gate!

Archived