IGNORED

Just Watched The Reserve Highlights

hinsleburg

i know it was only 3 minutes of highlights but in the glimpses i saw hunt looked quite immpressive. also who scored the third goal, was it hoban because thats the sort of thing we missed from midfield this season.

The pre-season game against Blackpool, Hunt looked good until he went off.

I'm not too sure what the issue with Hunt is, whether he's not good enough, lacking confidence, carrying an injury, or can only play with a certain type of player in front of him, he certainly made enough appearances in the premier league to suggest he's got something.

The pre-season game against Blackpool, Hunt looked good until he went off.

I'm not too sure what the issue with Hunt is, whether he's not good enough, lacking confidence, carrying an injury, or can only play with a certain type of player in front of him, he certainly made enough appearances in the premier league to suggest he's got something.

i was at the blackpool game as well. hunt looked good going forward and defensively. i think now though, the excuses have to stop, now we find out if he's good enough or not.

i was at the blackpool game as well. hunt looked good going forward and defensively. i think now though, the excuses have to stop, now we find out if he's good enough or not.

I thought he looked good against Blackpool aswell. Would like to see him get a run games if he is now fit and only then will I judge

I thought he looked good against Blackpool aswell. Would like to see him get a run games if he is now fit and only then will I judge

He was a shadow of himself after Blackpool. I am sure they played him with an injury after he got stretchered off at the Blackpool game.

Good players don't become bad over night.

Hunt cant be no mug when he's played over 100 times in the Prem at just 27.

What do we all know? He played well against Blackpool before going off injured. Club announced he would be out for up to 3/4 weeks injured. We then saw Hunt start our first game of the season (or was it the second?) either way he was rushed back.

Admitted himself on World he played through the pain barrier and was being strapped up for games.

4-5 awful games on we haven't saw him since. I would imagine he's behind the scenes now getting himself fit.

Contrary to reports on here the Bolton fans I've spoken too all said we got a solid reliable player on our hands - when fit. Apparently he's suffered with a shoulder problem all through his career.

Still a role to play here for me. Not so sure about Stewart though.

What do we all know? He played well against Blackpool before going off injured. Club announced he would be out for up to 3/4 weeks injured. We then saw Hunt start our first game of the season (or was it the second?) either way he was rushed back.

Admitted himself on World he played through the pain barrier and was being strapped up for games.

4-5 awful games on we haven't saw him since. I would imagine he's behind the scenes now getting himself fit.

Contrary to reports on here the Bolton fans I've spoken too all said we got a solid reliable player on our hands - when fit. Apparently he's suffered with a shoulder problem all through his career.

Still a role to play here for me. Not so sure about Stewart though.

dont forget most of those games were under allardyce though, where the only job of a defender is to launch long balls up to a huge striker and kick any forwards who try to do any of that nancy boy dribbling or technical malarky

dont forget most of those games were under allardyce though, where the only job of a defender is to launch long balls up to a huge striker and kick any forwards who try to do any of that nancy boy dribbling or technical malarky

should be fine here then Karen Millen in charge.........:disapointed2se:

Just 27?dunno.gif

That's 9 years since he made his debut, so hardly a fixture at Bolton where he averaged about 14 games per season over his whole time contracted there.

Seems to me like Hunt had a couple of reasonable seasons but was never approaching a regular after that.

Not much action at all in the last 2-3, and Derby fans were left singularly unimpressed by his loan spell.

So he could indeed be 'a mug'., who, for whatever reason, has gone backwards as a player.

Just 27?dunno.gif

That's 9 years since he made his debut, so hardly a fixture at Bolton where he averaged about 14 games per season over his whole time contracted there.

Seems to me like Hunt had a couple of reasonable seasons but was never approaching a regular after that.

Not much action at all in the last 2-3, and Derby fans were left singularly unimpressed by his loan spell.

So he could indeed be 'a mug'., who, for whatever reason, has gone backwards as a player.

I see what your saying.

Though Stead went backwards in his career since leaving Blackburn. Were not complaining now....

Time will tell with Hunt.

I think though in fairness majority of games missed was due to his shoulder problem.

I see what your saying.

Though Stead went backwards in his career since leaving Blackburn. Were not complaining now....

Time will tell with Hunt.

I think though in fairness majority of games missed was due to his shoulder problem.

Well if his shoulder problem was that repetitive that his appearances became so sporadic over such a long period then he was an awful signing anyway.

As for Stead, I was very dubious about his signing with his career record. It's early days but sometimes it's just a case of eventually finding a club where you feel at home and the rest follows.

From his efforts on the pitch and his comments off it I get the strong impression that Stead is very determined to settle down and have an extended stay at AG.

He's quickly become a crowd favourite and players who earn the City fans' appreciation invariably find we're a great club to play for.

Hunt has got a hell of alot of convincing to do and I haven't seen anything in either his demeanour or his footballing skills that suggests he'll win the crowd over.

I sincerely hope he can and does though, it will be a truly diabolical waste of wages otherwise.

Love it - gave me the biggest laugh for ages!

My ex work mate is a bolton season ticket holder and he says hunt was food for the first 2 or seasons and should have been in the England squad! But ...... Since then Injuries have played a big big part especially the shoulder one! Says that since the day he got that one he's never been the same player suggests I we get him fit he will be the bet right back in this league I not then he's going to be an expensive waste of space! Je also commented that hunt was the best crosser of ye ball at the reebok for years! He also has the reputation of living the high life up north! Personally everytime I have saw him play he looks uncomfortable also hunch back like. When walking running and even sat on the bench!

Archived