IGNORED

Prediction Time

Eastend Fan

City on the turn of results

Some good performances with the defence looking much stronger in the new formation

Boro with a new manager

Players going out for a spot in the team

Sooo.. what are your predictions

I reckon end to end stuff, high scoring game with City winning 3-2. Comfortably up 3-1 with 93 mins on the clock and a little leak in defence to give Boro there 2nd. WE NEED 3 POINTS.... BEILIEVE !!

Bit early for drinking

It almost 4 on a friday, just about get away with starting now

On a serious note, we could have got 3 against the strongest defence in the championship with Danny Haynes missing 2 sitters. If we get a little bit luckier this time, against a weaker defence, this many goals can be accomplished. Can the clean sheet though ? Still going with 3-2 :D

Bit early for drinking

Never to early, but seriously the slating im getting off my forest , derby and leeds mates.

I need to believe and i have a good feeling and i had a weird dream, so im just being optomistic,

I also had dream we beat Leeds 6-1 but i was drinking then :laugh:

Before Tony Mowbray (local man, former player for over nine years I believe) was appointed Boro manager this week I would have said City win - forecast based on the the excellent performaces in our last three games.

Now, I think a draw up there tomorrow would be a good result but I just fancy us to nick a one goal margin win.

City 2, Boro 1 my prediction.

Archived