IGNORED

Well Done Millen

Portland Bill

And maybe he now has the confidence to keep a stable side which is paying dividends. I know there are injuries within the squad but it no longer feels that we are desperatly lurching from player to player in search of somthing that works.

Well done to Keith and the players.

Reading, QPR and M'boro were three fixtures which appeared daunting on paper and I personally held little hope for.

Seven points from those three is a fantastic return and it must be hoped that we now go from strength to strength.

Sounds like he got the tactics spot on. Perhaps a few of the doubters that have given him a lot of stick when results went against us, could show a bit of humility and also give him his due credit after the last 3 games.

Several of us already have on other threads on here this evening. First 10 games were a joke. Last three have been a delight. Fair play to everyone involved. The effort I saw being put in against QPR was outstanding.

i think we all deserve credit, millen,the players and us the fans.we now seem to be pulling in the same direction.lets keep it up coyr.

I agree...we have all been lifted since Cardiff...This looks to me (please dont jinx it) like the start of a decent run...And Maynard to come back in December...This season has a long way to run and I'm feeling pretty good about it today COYR

Sounds like he got the tactics spot on. Perhaps a few of the doubters that have given him a lot of stick when results went against us, could show a bit of humility and also give him his due credit after the last 3 games.

Credit is due. I'll humbly give it on this thread and others...whilst retaining huge reservations about Millen's appointment...which was Steve L's decision, not Keith's.

Several of us already have on other threads on here this evening. First 10 games were a joke. Last three have been a delight. Fair play to everyone involved. The effort I saw being put in against QPR was outstanding.

Fair play. The first 10 games were a joke, but Millen took over in exceptional circumstances after Coppell walked out, leaving an unbalanced team whose confidence was shot to bits. You have given Millen credit for his recent form, but there are many that haven't. People seem to rush in to harsh judgements without looking at the wider picture (e.g. people slagging off Millen's tactics before we were leading today). A poster recently mentioned a couple of people who wanted to get rid of Stead after a couple of games. I'm not after grovelling apologies from people who post ridiculous comments like that on here, but just feel that certain people should try and get behind the team more and show a tad more patience. Anyway, let's hope everyone can get behind the team against Preston, create a good atmosphere and spur us on to another win.

:city:

:city: He must be proud that he got one over Tony Mowbary !

In the first half Middlesbrough we all over us and could have gone in 3 or 4 up but Milly changed it around for the second half and we were solid and harder to break down.

This shows that he got the upper hand but still a bit to negative although well done for making the first move.

Archived