IGNORED

Gert!

Dolman Block B

More.........

Hi,

Next Saturday me and my mate Stijn will visit Ashton Gate for the first time. We're doing "the 92" (Ashton Gate is our 28th ground) but to make it somewhat harder we're living in the Netherlands. So it takes some time to complete :whistle:

Before the match it's always nice to drink a pint with some home fans to learn about the club. Bristol City is a special one for me because my team in Holland (Willem II Tilburg) has some supporters who visit Bristol City frequently. Those guys told me the Three Lions should be the best place to go to.

So I hope to see some of you over there next saturday.

For those of you interested in our visits to other grounds, feel free to visit our website.

Cheers!

Gert.

Gurt eh? Couldnt make it up could ya? :englandsmile4wf: Good luck to him and hope a few of us get him a couple of ziders on the day.

What i've never understood. Surely the 92 who you start with, aren't the same 92 when you finish with? so do these people actually visit, like, 97 grounds? or just ignore the teams promoted from conference?

It is the current 92 league grounds is how i am counting it. I am currently on 80 of the 92 grounds. In total i have been to 95 grounds which have been in the football league since i started going to football 16 years ago. Some of those have closed such as Highbury so i've also been to the Emirates, or teams relegated like Darlington.

So at last I can react (it took some time to get my account validated).

To answer some unasked questions: yes my real name is Gert. Is a very common Dutch name, but I understood in Bristol it's slightly different.

We're visiting Ashton Gate on our road towards the 92, but to be honest wanting to get the 92 is also an excuse to get a few great weekends a year with the guys :yawn: Some of you may have visited our website already, in a week or so, our review of Ashton Gate will be there as well.

We're hoping to have a nice chat and some pints with the City fans prior to and after the match. And of course a great result for Bristol City. Any pub you'd recommend? Another Willem II fan told me about the Three Lions, where he and his mates normally gather. Should that be the place to be?

To answer some unasked questions: yes my real name is Gert. Is a very common Dutch name, but I understood in Bristol it's slightly different.

We're visiting Ashton Gate on our road towards the 92, but to be honest wanting to get the 92 is also an excuse to get a few great weekends a year with the guys :yawn: Some of you may have visited our website already, in a week or so, our review of Ashton Gate will be there as well.

We're hoping to have a nice chat and some pints with the City fans prior to and after the match. And of course a great result for Bristol City. Any pub you'd recommend? Another Willem II fan told me about the Three Lions, where he and his mates normally gather. Should that be the place to be?

Gert.

Come doen the the BS3 pup really close to the Ateyo end of the ground. You will love it with plenty of fans there or outside.

Infact i would go as far to say its, GERT LUSH MY BABBERS!!!!!!

Hopefully you'll have a great day out in Bristol. I enjoyed your website and the ground reviews. I particularly like your obsession with hats farmer.gif. I hope our club shop doesn't let you down.

Have you got tickets already? I'd recommend going in the East End for the best atmosphere. However, you'll have to arrange something through the club as I believe it's season ticket holders only (I don't sit there but someone can no doubt confirm).

Gert nice site.

Can't wait for the commentary of the Sags Ground.... 'a peculiar arrangement, with a large marque behind one goal and a random collection of shed-like structures on the other 3 sides, all stolen from a local rugby club '

Have you got tickets already? I'd recommend going in the East End for the best atmosphere. However, you'll have to arrange something through the club as I believe it's season ticket holders only (I don't sit there but someone can no doubt confirm).

We've got tickets for the Dolman Stand, block F. Don't know how that one is for the atmosphere?

Archived