IGNORED

What Is Steve Claridge's Problem With Us?

Sniper

What is his problem (and the other guy) with BCFC.

After the footage of our game on the BBC Football Show we got about 5 seconds of talk from this shower of shite duo afterwards. :grr:

If Boro had won (well this duo need a new team after their wakning team Newcastle got promotion last season)

the talk would have gone on for at least a few minutes, but Claridge looked horrified that we'd won and really

didn't want to talk anymore? What a foooking cocck and his side kick who also doesn't like us.

Anyone know what his problem (and the presenter) is with BCFC?

I don't think Claridge has a problem with us, he's just a bit slow.<br /><br />Peter Beagrie on the hand, what a to$$er.<br /><br />Anyone remember his memorable quip on Sky last year that Nikcy Maynard just doesn't score that many goals? The host then pointed out his goal scoring record, cue awkward silence.

In fairness, if they elaborated on every game they would be there all night... fact is, despite how much we love City, the rest of the country doesn't and the show has to cover 72 clubs. Would you want to hear them bang on about Barnsley/Coventry/Watford et al all the time? Local shows should provide more in depth analysis, whether they do or not is another point! I appreciate they cover some clubs a lot more than others, but they are generally the clubs doing well and when it was us, we had a lot of media attention. We would soon be complaining if we were flying high and they were covering teams struggling down the bottom?

I don't like claridge personnally but it's not his fault we get very little air time

It would be good to see the cheif pundit, (Claridge, Rosenior, Savage) analyse 2 games from each league, rotating about the teams and not Leeds, Cardiff, Peterborough, Southampton, Stevenage and Chesterfield (for example) every week

At the moment, the most in depth reviews we get are from Leroy, unless we play a club that Savage or Claridge have played for and it's been that way since the first show last year

I feel for the likes of Doncaster who play good football week in week out and you can guarantee the last game of the championship round up every week is either us, barnsley or doncaster!

I don't like claridge personnally but it's not his fault we get very little air time

It would be good to see the cheif pundit, (Claridge, Rosenior, Savage) analyse 2 games from each league, rotating about the teams and not Leeds, Cardiff, Peterborough, Southampton, Stevenage and Chesterfield (for example) every week

At the moment, the most in depth reviews we get are from Leroy, unless we play a club that Savage or Claridge have played for and it's been that way since the first show last year

I feel for the likes of Doncaster who play good football week in week out and you can guarantee the last game of the championship round up every week is either us, barnsley or doncaster!

I thought they showed top of the league first, then worked there way down the table?

I don't think Claridge has a problem with us, he's just a bit slow.<br /><br />Peter Beagrie on the hand, what a to$er.<br /><br />Anyone remember his memorable quip on Sky last year that Nikcy Maynard just doesn't score that many goals? The host then pointed out his goal scoring record, cue awkward silence.

He also said "Maynard will never get 20 goals in a season"

And he got how many was it, I cannot remember....................................

Claridge is going to be sent to one of the campsreserved for political re-education come the revelution - He won't have a good time.

I see someone further up has mentioned Chilies further up. Possibly the biigest **** on telly, and there are a great many contenders for that crown (mostly on ITV...).

Corden is about as funny as the viral infection I currently have in my eye.

Claridge came out with a gem on Five live over the weekend - 'Cardiff & Swansea, proper football towns'

Archived