IGNORED

Leeds

Bcfc-Chris

Sorry mate, feel free to merge Mods. Well that's a bit of a bummer, got a load of mates going up, so we were hoping we could sit next to them too!

No need to apologise matey. I was just aniticpating the merger :icecream:

I'm sure you'll be able to move around. As I said, technically you should sit in your seat, but there will be loads like yourself. At WBA last season we sat together even though we were technically all over the place

It will be the usual "My ticket says im sat here!! Get out of my seat"

Standing causing arguments because people cant use common sense.

If we sell out you should sit in your designated seat! If you want to be with your mates you should organise yourself prior to buying the tickets . If I get in the ground the 7 of us who did buy them together can't sit in a group because people who didn't have the common sense to purchase there tickets together Ill not hesitate to say......"My ticket says im sat here!! Get out of my seat"

If we sell out you should sit in your designated seat! If you want to be with your mates you should organise yourself prior to buying the tickets . If I get in the ground the 7 of us who did buy them together can't sit in a group because people who didn't have the common sense to purchase there tickets together Ill not hesitate to say......"My ticket says im sat here!! Get out of my seat"

If people used there common sense and moved to the front if they want to sit and go to the back if they want to stand all these problems wouldn't occur. People will move around get used to it

Sounds like Leeds' stewards aren't the kindest, so think I'll just stay in the seat I'm given. I've got one near the back anyway so I'll be okay, just hoping they don't get funny about standing...

Shouldn't worry about the stewards mate, stand they won't be able to chuck out the hundreds that will be stood. I'm sure there will be a couple of large blocks or standers so just go over there and cram in.

Millwall brought 566. Cardiff less than 1,000. More room, accordingly.

I'm only reporting what I've heard from other away fans.

Yeah I appreciate that and know of alot of the problems people have had there. Those two brought less than we have which makes it easier to target people. They may try it with some but I can tell you for a fact it won't work, far too many places have tried and failed.

Archived