Vokes (end of loan)

T.Williams

one between Hunt and Stewart

one between Hoban and Keohane

G.Williams

Sproule

Akinde

Clarkson (if Maynard will be 100% fit)

Some oh them could be useful (ex G.Williams and Sproule) but they are not considered too much by KM so... whereas, I would give a chance ot new players like Cisse and Pitman,even if we haven't seen too much of them until now...

so the team would be: (excluding f.e. Hunt and Keohane)

.......................James

.............GERKEN/HENDO

Carey...Caulker....Fontaine.....McAllister

RIBS ....TANGS .....STEW.........BALL

Adomah....Elliott......Johnson......Rose

(HAYNES)...CISSE.....SKUSE.....C-RYCE

HOBAN

...............Haynes......Stead.

..............PITMAN......MAYNARD

..............JACKSON

Keepers: James, Gerken, Henderson

Defenders: Hunt, Ribs, Carey, Fontaine, Caulker, Stewart, Nyatanga, McAllister

Midfield: JCR, Albert, Elliott, Skuse, Cisse, Johnson, Rose, Sproule

Strikers: Maynard, Stead, Pitman, Haynes

This is if the youngsters e.g. hoban, jackson etc isnt included

When I read the title of this I thought it was going to be a post along the lines of Big X Strictly Factor Brother.

Who stays, who goes? You decide......

Dial 01 for James sort of thing.....

Hang on. Perhaps its not so crazy as it sounds. Premium rate calls and all that. Might help reduce that £12M loss and the likes of Nicky Hunt could stay after all.....

I think most people will have the same, obvious views on who should be moved on if atall possible, BUT how can anyone include an opinion of the 2 young Irish guys?

They may or may not be good enough, but where have people seen enough of them to make an educated opinion on either of them?

We dont even have a regular fixture list of reserve games to have seen what they have to offer.

OR have i missed something? are they / aren't they any good?

The squad will not be going from 35 to 24.

We'll certainly be trying to move on a few players in January (the ones who aren't playing) but it won't be anything like that drastic.

Lansdown has said before 24 is a good number for first team pros, that doesn't include the likes of the Irish lads or first/second year professionals so in reality we will be losing four or five.

I'd expect those to be Williams x 2, Akinde, Sproule, maybe Clarkson (and Vokes obviously). I'd like to lose Hunt and Stewart too but we won't find takers IMO. We need to sign a left back as well.

Shitty reporting from the evil post unsurprisingly.

I think most people will have the same, obvious views on who should be moved on if atall possible, BUT how can anyone include an opinion of the 2 young Irish guys?

They may or may not be good enough, but where have people seen enough of them to make an educated opinion on either of them?

We dont even have a regular fixture list of reserve games to have seen what they have to offer.

OR have i missed something? are they / aren't they any good?

Coppel said he got them off the same agent where he found doyle, long, the hunt brothers, so maybe 4 the future

The squad will not be going from 35 to 24.

We'll certainly be trying to move on a few players in January (the ones who aren't playing) but it won't be anything like that drastic.

Lansdown has said before 24 is a good number for first team pros, that doesn't include the likes of the Irish lads or first/second year professionals so in reality we will be losing four or five.

I'd expect those to be Williams x 2, Akinde, Sproule, maybe Clarkson (and Vokes obviously). I'd like to lose Hunt and Stewart too but we won't find takers IMO. We need to sign a left back as well.

Shitty reporting from the evil post unsurprisingly.

Are you referring to this?

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/bristolcitynews :doh:

Absolutely no journalistic input at all, a child can cut and paste from the OS. On such a big stoty you would hope to read some interpretation from the writer, or get some other angles, but no. nothing.

and this title below from this link http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/bristolcitynews/New-stadium-vital-City/article-2842402-detail/article.html

Lansdown cast doubt over Championship football club without new stadium

I hate to be a grammer whore, but this is a professional publication, what is wrong with this?

I'd go with...

1.James

2.Henderson

3.gerkin

4.ribiero

5.hunt

6.mccalister

7.(new lb)

8.caulker

9.Fontaine

10.Carey

11.Stewart