IGNORED

Megabus.

Taunton_City

I have used megabus on a number of occasions, I can't really knock them. The only snag is you would have to get off at Victoria coach station, if you don't mind that then it should be ok.

I could have sworn the coaches stopped / picked up in Knightsbridge and at Marble Arch when I used Megabus in the past?

The Megabus is great value... also, if you request it they will drop you off at Hammersmith which is perfect for QPR as it's only a 2 minute Hammersmith and city line journey to Wood Lane... not sure if National Express will do the same but they do enter London by the same route so would be worth asking.

Used megabus a few years back when we played in the JPT at Barnet went up for a quid stayed over at my sisters ( a bus ride from Underhill ) that night and back next day for a quid .Of course got a free tea and a few glasses of wine too at sisters and a whisky or two to numb the pain of defeat after .Could never work out though how Barnet got into the league with their ground ,what a tip.

Archived