IGNORED

Swansea Away

Ryan_BCFC

if you get there early enough you might find somewhere there is a ind est next to the ground where the swans fans park but it will cost a fiver

you got the morfa retail park next to the liberty as well so you could park in there

its very limted around the ground and if get there late its a nightmare !

i work about a 5 mins drive from there ground and i will leave the car at work and walk if they let me finish early :laugh: as i finish normally at 7.30pm

I have heard there is a park n ride as you come off the motorway, no idea if it's any good or not.

Any other good tips for parking as i'm driving over after work ? :fingerscrossed:

Away supporters are being encouraged to use the Park & Ride Facility located at Swansea Vale, which is signposted off the A4067, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there including transport by bus to and from the stadium is £5 per car. Away supporters have their own separate buses to the ground, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game to take supporters back to the car park.

After watching them at Cardiff today, does anyone else have the view they would absolutely slaughter our paper thin defence given how much they use the wings?

Thats one thing i like about Swansea they always have a player on the wing and cause so much damage to opposing teams on the counter !

Do anyone know if it's allocated seating or can you sit where you want to , how many are we taking,anyone know ?

From an allocation of 783 tickets for this week's Liberty Stadium encounter, a total of 344 have so far been snapped up by City supporters.

So im pretty sure you will be able to sit where you like.

Thats one thing i like about Swansea they always have a player on the wing and cause so much damage to opposing teams on the counter !

Dyer absolutely slaughtered their left back, McAllister won't stand a chance. If they have watched any videos they will know that is our weakness. Wait a minute ......... Carey v Sinclair - there's another one.

Can't seee any hope for a win.

So that means I won't be there which is a shame as it's an easy trip for me.

Give the Swansea ticket office a call, even if you can't pay on the day (and I am sure I've seen away fans doing so in the past) you will be able to pay over the phone and collect on the day.

From an allocation of 783 tickets for this week's Liberty Stadium encounter, a total of 344 have so far been snapped up by City supporters.

So im pretty sure you will be able to sit where you like.

Ok thanks for that,dont want to be treading on anyones toes though

Away supporters are being encouraged to use the Park & Ride Facility located at Swansea Vale, which is signposted off the A4067, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there including transport by bus to and from the stadium is £5 per car . Away supporters have their own separate buses to the ground, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game to take supporters back to the car park.

This park and ride is off Junction 45. It leads onto a dual carriageway. (Think it's first exit off of carriageway) There is also a park and ride right next to the ground but you will need to get there early. Parking is avaliable in several premises around the ground and in some of the side roads, but go careful as it is mainly residents parking.

Rossi's fish and chip shop is opposite the ground and is a very nice chip shop!

Go careful leaving also as the dual carriageway gets shut on one side for fans leaving the ground.

I'm pretty lucky as I can see the liberty from my bedroom window so within walking distance!

See you all there!

This park and ride is off Junction 45. It leads onto a dual carriageway. (Think it's first exit off of carriageway) There is also a park and ride right next to the ground but you will need to get there early. Parking is avaliable in several premises around the ground and in some of the side roads, but go careful as it is mainly residents parking.

Go careful leaving also as the dual carriageway gets shut on one side for fans leaving the ground.

I'm pretty lucky as I can see the liberty from my bedroom window so within walking distance!

See you all there!

Hi Stroudy,

Is there anywhere you would recommend to get a drink other than in the ground?

I've been told there is parking for a 5er opposite that famous fish and chip shop? Is that right stroudy?

Also, on most swans forum's they all seem to say its fairly easy to find somewhere free to park, but there locals :farmer::farmer:

Easiest free parking is to leave the M4 at J45 and follow signs towards stadium. Keep yr eyes open for the Swan Inn (which you will see on the right hand side)and take the first junction off the roundabout onto Beaufort Road. Drive until you see cars parking on left kerb and park, and the ground is straight on by way of a footpath next to the river

Easiest free parking is to leave the M4 at J45 and follow signs towards stadium. Keep yr eyes open for the Swan Inn (which you will see on the right hand side)and take the first junction off the roundabout onto Beaufort Road. Drive until you see cars parking on left kerb and park, and the ground is straight on by way of a footpath next to the river

Cheers Cynfelin, I would say good luck tomorrow, but I think we need the luck, you deserve to go up this year!

Why do I get the feeling that this sounds like a trap. Advise away fans to park here then get them on the footpath by the river ( unlit no doubt).

See you all there!

Probably being dense here but is the park 'n ride next to the ground the pick up point for the bus return journey to the first p'n'r you mention ?

Why do I get the feeling that this sounds like a trap. Advise away fans to park here then get them on the footpath by the river ( unlit no doubt).

The path is unlit but is pretty well used by Swans fans, and comes out right next to the away end. If you don't fancy this one then continue to drive until you see the stadium (on yr left) and try to street park to yr right or there is secure parking right next to the stadium.

Wouldn't expect you to have any problems with Swans fans as we're not like the Cardiff scum. The Morfa Park pub right next to the ground is also very welcoming for both sets of fans and I've never seen any trouble there

Cheers Cynfelin, I would say good luck tomorrow, but I think we need the luck, you deserve to go up this year!

No probs - enjoy the game but please leave the points behind. :) You look as if your starting to turn things round so good luck for the rst of the season, with all the usual caveats of course.

Archived