IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dumped Out Of Fa Cup By Non-league Club

Nogbad the Bad

Well deserving of a a mention, I thought.:innocent06:

Fickle gasheads on Radio Bristol screaming for Trollope's head.winner_third_h4h.gif

:rofl2br: the funny thing is a few weeks ago trollope was loved by the brain dead

im starting to feel sorry for them, it cant be nice being in a crap ground watching crap football in a poor league and being dumped out by a club two division below, also cant be nice living in our shadow :innocent06:

doesn't aaron brown play for darlington now???

We'd be better off worrying about our own club. If we drew Darlington away I would not be filled with confidence right now.

We've just won at Middlesbro' so I don't think we'd have too much to worry about at Darlington.

Bristol City would surely crush them.yes.gif

Speaking for myself, I'm not worried about Rovers, I'm laughing at them.clapping.gif

Pathetic. Fck rovers, who cares??? I couldn't give a flying one. I found the score 5 mind ago. Let's worry about our team, because it needs worrying about or we're going to be playing these cocks next season

You worry too much.

We can worry about City all day long but in reality all we can do is support them at matches.

Inbetween, Rovers losing to a non league team is a welcome and enjoyable distraction which I and others on this thread think is worthy of comment and a wry grin.

You've chosen to make a late night dig at the thread but the fact that you refer to Bristol Rovers as "those COCKS" is probably a truer indication of your feelings towards them.

I reckon you care alright.yes.gif

Who knocked us out of the league cup at home last season?

How sad is it you cant have ago at ur rivals no more without people moaning about that, i thought that was what football was all about banter taking the piss out of each other. UNBELEIVABLE, i certainly laughed and let all my Rovers friends know about it like it would be the other way round. Some people on here must lead misreble lifes. And breath, feel better now.

How sad is it you cant have ago at ur rivals no more without people moaning about that, i thought that was what football was all about banter taking the piss out of each other. UNBELEIVABLE, i certainly laughed and let all my Rovers friends know about it like it would be the other way round. Some people on here must lead misreble lifes. And breath, feel better now.

shame you wernt really about just pre 78, thats the era when i would scrap in the tote in local derbies, dont tell me i have never had a go at our rivals, you very sad man, oh someone tell him what the tote means

shame you wernt really about just pre 78, thats the era when i would scrap in the tote in local derbies, dont tell me i have never had a go at our rivals, you very sad man, oh someone tell him what the tote means

Well done Mr Gow, what u bet on horses init the tote, or was it Rovers end at Eastville by anychance Mr Gow. I remember watching dogs going around there Mr Gow, bye for now Mr Gow.

Who knocked us out of the league cup at home last season?

It wasn't a non-league club!

Football rivalry is about having a bit of banter and a laugh at their failures. I'm sure they rasied an eyebrow when we lost to the Mighty Carlisle last season. Now, it's our turn!

Don't worry yourself about it so much, I'm sure they will get their chance to mock some of our results before the season is out!

Archived