IGNORED

The Turning Point Of Today's Game

I BELIEVE

I would have said when Parkin missed that sitter inside the 6 yard box, talk about easier to score.

In fairness we did improve in the second half and with a bit of luck could have won ,but then again pretty sure that's what Preston will be saying on the journey back home.

That bloke who took out Albert should have gone.

That bloke who took out Albert should have gone.

Too much cover to have gone.

Although Elliot was lucky to stay on the pitch.

The ref was too lenient earlier in the game over Prestons spoiling tactics and was totally inconsistent. Awful, awful referee, and there are too many like him. It's why I shall eventually give up watching football.

Too much cover to have gone.

Although Elliot was lucky to stay on the pitch.

The ref was too lenient earlier in the game over Prestons spoiling tactics and was totally inconsistent. Awful, awful referee, and there are too many like him. It's why I shall eventually give up watching football.

Absolutely.

How many fouls did that fat lump Parkin get away with, again?

How many trips on our wingers by their full backs?

Once he added just one minute to the first half, it was licence for PNE to waste as much time as they liked.

Final point, how irritating was that last piece of action? He had clearly decided to blow up as soon as we took the free kick but went though the pointless pantomime of making us go back far too far to take it before blowing the final whistle, utter tosser.

Once he added just one minute to the first half, it was licence for PNE to waste as much time as they liked.

Final point, how irritating was that last piece of action? He had clearly decided to blow up as soon as we took the free kick but went though the pointless pantomime of making us go back far too far to take it before blowing the final whistle, utter tosser.

In fairness to the ref, if McAllister had just put the ball where it should be and got on with it instead of bu**ering about, there probably would have been time for that last free kick.

I'd say the turning point was the foul on Albert quickly followed by the linesman calling the ball in. It woke the crowd up which always seems to spur on the players a bit.

I thought exactly the same, a bad decision really can liven everyone up and be a great help.

Archived