IGNORED

Swansea

Alex_BCFC

On another note, I have never known anyone find themselves so funny, or spout so much shite, as robbie savage, cannot believe the licence fee is spunked on this clown.

I ended up picking up 9 jokes he told and then burst out laughing at while Jonathon Pearce said nothing...

Chopra is a cowardly cheating scumbag who could and should have been sent off twice. Cardiff were awful Heaton was dodgy all game and boy do they miss Boothroyd.

on a separate note I wonder if the FAW will investigate the 2nd half incident involving Bellamy, who when about to take a corner in front of the Swansea fans firstly put his hand to his ear and then made a gesture and appeared to mouth the words **** OFF, I accept it is probably minor but in the context and violent history of this fixture it was certainly at least ill advised.

Finally I hope Swansea still have a hangover on wednesday night, they look a good side to me, they have pace, skill, a good midfield, a solid defence and Emnes looks a real handful (and will be playing his last game for them).

that would be the legoland bowl design stadium, even baadiff fans complain about the lack of atmosphere plus they only sing when they are winning, wonder if that plum robin friday will be chirping off on here today? also agree they lack ideas up front without bothroyd and cant really see what all the fuss is about bellamy, thought he was very average today

Swansea look a very good side on this evidence. I wouldn't be expecting much from Wednesday.

Maybe, but I tend to look outside of the box, no-one expected Swans to win there and they might get over-confident for Wednesday, it's not impossible that we could spring a surprise result. :englandsmile4wf:

Chopra, and that Olofinjana should both have been sent off. Chopra is a diving cheating sleakit ******, I hate him more than I Warnob and ******* Hollowhead.

Never seen such a crap "Big City derby". 'diff were shit, as were their chavvy fans. Swansea fans must have LOVED that shutting the gobby scum up

I dont expect much from the Swansea game at all.

Swansea is who City should try and emulate not the shit from 'Diff...............

Swansea look a very good side on this evidence. I wouldn't be expecting much from Wednesday.

Yer, got there in the end didn't they? Although Cardiff let them play a bit too much...

But to have the confidence to have the goalie throw the ball out every single time and have

the defence play the ball out to a side that passed and passed some more... they deserved

it and yes, Chopra is a monkey.

I thought Swansea looked exceptional today, and they made a Cardiff side that have taken a lot of teams apart look ordinary; no mean trait. They attacked quickly and in numbers and their quality is there for all to see. The way the so quickly changed from attack to defence and vice-versa was exceptional and even though they were disciplined and organised this did not stump their attack. Add to this their excellent home form and Wednesday night looks a very daunting task, this is without doubt one of the toughest fixtures based on this years start.

I'd predicted a loss at Swansea and a draw at Elland Road before Saturday and I think we'll need to play very well to prove me wrong for the first prediction.

I thought Swansea looked exceptional today, and they made a Cardiff side that have taken a lot of teams apart look ordinary; no mean trait. They attacked quickly and in numbers and their quality is there for all to see. The way the so quickly changed from attack to defence and vice-versa was exceptional and even though they were disciplined and organised this did not stump their attack. Add to this their excellent home form and Wednesday night looks a very daunting task, this is without doubt one of the toughest fixtures based on this years start.

I'd predicted a loss at Swansea and a draw at Elland Road before Saturday and I think we'll need to play very well to prove me wrong for the first prediction.

QPR hadn't won in a few but were still top and had played some top draw football, don't get me wrong I'm not looking forward to the Swansea game there all round play is quality but maybe like on quite a few occasions of late we can raise to the occasion and get something of the game.

Archived