IGNORED

Liam Fontaine

bcfc_Jamie

For me Liam isn't getting the praise and credit he deserves. He was outstanding today and by far our best player. Won the ball in the air a lot tonight, won the majority of his tackles and went on a few decent runs.

For me his best contribution today was when emnes was through on goal just about to shoot and fonts made a brilliant sliding challenge.

Don't get me wrong everyone out there played well today especially Adomah and Caulker but for me Fonts was the stand out man.

Top man, come on you reds. Same on Saturday!

For me Liam isn't getting the praise and credit he deserves. He was outstanding today and by far our best player. Won the ball in the air a lot tonight, won the majority of his tackles and went on a few decent runs.

For me his best contribution today was when emnes was through on goal just about to shoot and fonts made a brilliant sliding challenge.

Don't get me wrong everyone out there played well today especially Adomah and Caulker but for me Fonts was the stand out man.

Tend to agree about Fonts, IMO Fonts would probably get a 9/10 with Marv & Albert 8 each & everyone else 7

He was absolutely superb tonight... MOM contender along with Caulker, Elliot and Albert. Although the whole team worked tirelessly in defence and looked really solid, so praise to everyone tonight. Completely agree about Liam though, absolute rock at the back against a very good side.

I came on to OTIB to start a topic like this but you beat me to it. Top class tonight and he has formed an excellent partnership with Caulker, they have good communication and seem to understand each other's games really well. Brilliant performance by Liam tonight, keep it up!

Archived