IGNORED

Right And Wrong

sglosbcfc

I am willing to hold my hands up and say that 6 matches ago I had serious doubts about whether Keith Millen could decide upon his best team and formation and I thought that we would need to replace him to get our season going. I am willing to say I was wrong and regardless of tomorrow's result I think City are now in for a very good season. What I was RIGHT about (and admittedly many City fans thought the same) is the strength of our squad. In my opinion it is a better squad than the one that got to the play off final and the best squad in the 28 years I have been following City. Incrediably, on the back of our poor start to the season some fans were willing to write off James, Carey, McAllister, Campbell-Ryce etc. I even heard comments about England player Danny Rose! I really feel we have strength in all departments and if Nicky Maynard comes back and gets amongst the goals and the inevitable unlucky injuries through the season are covered with a signing or two if needed 6th place is a realistic target. looking forward to Elland Road tomorrow - C'mon you Reds.

I agree with you about Hunt. I am not usually quick to judge, but I was convinced City had a strong squad and then saw the shambolic defending and the constant changes to personnel and formations and thought Millen was losing the plot. I am very happy to be proven wrong.

Archived